Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 05/10 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I didn’t get an ali last month either. I was surprised it was changed so quickly. Then of course I realised that it usually changed quickly when there’s an ali in the tent. Nothing at all for me this month so will just save cabbages.
    Yep. The Ali's never stick around long, with the exception of the Skelicorns a few years ago, when they stayed for months. That has never happened again.

Last round, I practically wiped out my cabbage hoard and got a bunch of stuff I didn't want, to get the venomous kitsunecorn, which I did want. It mostly drops 2 energy, but I wanted it anyway. This time I'll pass. As much as I'd like a lady treeple, I won't use up the rest of my cabbages plus gems, to get a bunch of repeat prizes that I don't want or need.

Seconding the motion posted earlier......why not just put the new prizes in the tent along with other new things or at least desirable repeats? I promise we'd spend gems and buy cabbages that way too. Sitting this one out.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I just got a rainbow tower from my rainbow Ali and it counted toward the 12 prizes!!! Looks like I'll get this treeple lady without wasting my cabbages
    I did too!
    Probably super unlikely to get 12 of them to drop in the month tho.

Nightclub Owner
    Lady Treeple - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A rare and fabled Treeple woman. Visit her to collect energy!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Energy
    Events: Baron's Tent - May 2019
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108484
    Comments: Gift for completing 12 times the baron tent game.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 05-15-19 at 11:45 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    How often do the spellbound hive and fairy actually drop spellbound dew?

Nightclub Owner
    I guess the universe is making up for doing me wrong with last month's new tent pet. I'm glad because there is no way I'm ever going to try to win the monthly pet via the actual tent again so the only way I'll get the new prize is through loopholes, lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0013916.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	51758Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0013917.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	51759
    22 Hour Timer, I'll report the drops tomorrow.

And here's the Lady Treeple with the original Treeple, I was curious and figured maybe others would be as well:

Name:	0013918.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	51760

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I guess the universe is making up for doing me wrong with last month's new tent pet. I'm glad because there is no way I'm ever going to try to win the monthly pet via the actual tent again so the only way I'll get the new prize is through loopholes, lol.

Name:	0013916.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	51758Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0013917.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	51759
    22 Hour Timer, I'll report the drops tomorrow.

And here's the Lady Treeple with the original Treeple, I was curious and figured maybe others would be as well:

Name:	0013918.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	51760
    how?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    how?
    I got 12 rainbow towers from my Alis which counted toward the goal since the towers are one of the tent prizes this month.

Fashion Designer
    I also got lady Treeple thanks to my rainbow Alis. I did use my cabbages though, but I'm pleased because those were the prizes I wanted or at least semi-wanted. The tent was very decent this month for me: tide dragon, gentleman troll x2, fae dragon, spellbound faerie x2. I'm happy to get another energy dropper, albeit a low energy dropper. I'm conflicted about energy droppers that are not Alis. I like them because they look different, but I scatter them all over my queendom and kinda having a hard time remember which ones to collect lol
    Last edited by Melany77; 05-15-19 at 10:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Are any of the energy droppers this month worth it? I only have 66 cabbages and only 1 rainbow Ali.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Are any of the energy droppers this month worth it? I only have 66 cabbages and only 1 rainbow Ali.
    Fae dragon and tide dragon give 5 energy sometimes, but only like 5-10% of the time and only 5 energy so on average you'll lose energy collecting dragons. For the record I don't consider dragons energy droppers. The low energy droppers I had in mind were Lady Treeple, kitsunecorn, faerie couple, etc., those that drop energy every time but likely only 2 energy.

That said, I love my dragons and collect them daily. They have a chance of 5 energy drop, making them less energy expensive to collect. Plus they drop useful things like armors, swords, and most importantly, GEMS. Given, gems drop rate is like 5%, so out of 100 dragons you might get 10 gems. So dragons with extra drops like tide dragon or fae dragon (mermaid shell and silver, respectively) are awesome, not to mention they are very pretty and I'm glad to add them to my board anytime.

If I were you, I wouldn't want to part with my cabbages for a chance at the Lady Treeple. Firstly she's not worth it, but more importantly it's very unlikely that you'll be able to get all 12 prizes. I would only throw cabbages for the prize that I really want.
    Last edited by Melany77; 05-15-19 at 10:28 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast