Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 05/10 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2019)

Executive Chef

05/10 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2019)

The Baron's Tent - Release 42 - May 2019

*NOTE* The Baron's Tent is considered a "mini game" & cannot be stored OR sold.
    This is not a bug.

If you want detailed information about how to accumulate cabbages or how the tent works or want to know about previous prizes....
    The Baron's Tent thread in the HUB has *all* this information:
    Click here!

5/10-6/6: The Lady Treeple
    Lady Treeple
    Info: A rare and fabled Treeple woman. Visit her to collect energy!
    Found: Baron's Tent Limited Time Gift, May 2019
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, $250 coins, 1 Petal (All colors), Energy (Drops reported: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 25)
    Collection time: 22 hrs
    Size: 1x1

GRAND PRIZES: These re-release prizes will pop up randomly

ALL RE-RELEASE PRIZES
    Flower Fountain
    Info: Enjoy the beauty of this wonderful flower fountain!
    Found: Baron's Game Tent
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, Water, Fish, Mermaid Scales, Petals (all colors)
    Collection time: 15 mins
    Size: 1x1 (Not animated)
    Floral Pine Tree
    Info: These pine trees bloom all year long!
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, Petals (all colors)
    Collection time: 1 hour
    Floral Gate
    Info: Perfect for weddings, knighting, and royal occasions!
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, Coins
    Collection time: 6 hrs
    Size: 1x2
    Spellbound Hive
    Info: A beautiful faerie hive. Visit for a chance to find Spellbound Dew and other crafting materials!
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, 1 petal (all colors) plus chance for 3 Spellbound Dew
    Collection time: 12 hrs
    Size: 2x2
    Gentleman Troll
    Info: Who says a Troll can't get a little dapper every now and then?
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, $50 coins & multiple drops consisting of various & random combos of: glimmerdust, bones, creep tooth, troll essence, troll horn
    Once placed, the Gentleman Troll is actually carrying an umbrella (which he is using to beat the devil out of something unseen, lol)
    Flower Puppy
    Info: All the cuddles of a puppy with none of the puppy smell! Pet it to see what items it found for you!
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Petals (all colors). Chance for Fey Crystal
    Flower Sheep
    Info: A magical creature both soft and floral! Pet it to see what items it has for you!
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, Wool, Prime Cut, Petals (all colors). May spawn a Fangbeast (level 11+)
    Collection time: 4 hrs
    Flower Stag
    Info: Strong yet vulnerable. This stag enjoys long walks on the beach and iambic pentameter. Pet it to see what items if found for you!
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, Wood, Living Wood, Glimmerdust, Earth Wisp, Petals (all colors). May spawn a Fangbeast (level 11+)
    Collection time: 4 hrs
    Tide Dragon
    Info: This dragon roams the seas and the skies! Visit for a chance to find rare materials.
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, coins or 1-3 dragon scales or 1 longsword or 1 light armor or 1 Earth wisp or 2 jewels or 2 coal or 2 gems or 5 energy (everything a regular orange dragon drop) plus a shell (pink, blue, orange or purple)
    Silver Fae Dragon
    Info: This dragon's scales are coated in rare silver!
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, coins or 1-3 dragon scales or 1 longsword or 1 light armor or 1 Earth wisp or 2 jewels or 2 coal or 2 gems or 5 energy (everything a regular orange dragon drops) plus a chance for 3-5 Silver
    Spellbound Faerie
    Info: A beautiful Spellbound Faerie. Visit her for a chance to find Spellbound Dew!
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, 1-2 petals (all colors) plus chance for 3 Spellbound Dew &/or 3 glimmerdust
    Collection time: 12 hrs
    Rainbow Tower
    Info: A Tower for your Kingdom, decorated with a variety of different flowers.
    Found: Baron's Game Tent, Rainbow Alicorn, Gold Hunter Trade (during Monster Hunts only)
    Uses/Drops: Deco only, no drops. Gives +3RP
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-05-19 at 12:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hmphf, looks like Tide Dragon, Silver Fae Dragon & Spellbound Faerie are repeated from last month, but NOT the Aquamarine Alicorn & I didn't get the Ali in my Tent once, grr.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ECD23D5A-0859-4A34-A5B4-A1E745EDCAA1.jpg 
Views:	1748 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	51710

Executive Chef
    troll is also repeat. there is bthe flower tower thing ive gotten a lot in MH trades. the flower sheep we could buy. and another dog
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    What a shame. They had to change out the tent so fast because there's a pretty Ali in there. I don't want a single thing this month.

Enough with the zoo already. We are tired of dogs and almost all the other animals. Dragons are ok, along with things that drop permits or nuggets or energy, especially alicorns. I want more buildings and useful deco to design my kingdom. It is called Castle Story, after all.

Farm Supplier
    12 prizes to win a Treeple?!? I really want a female treeple, but 12 prizes requires between 240 and 300 cabbages (closer to 300). If you are buying cabbages it will cost 2160 gems (or $56). I've got 112 cabbages saved up, but buying the rest is a bit too rich for my blood. Sigh.

Fashion Designer
    I just got a rainbow tower from my rainbow Ali and it counted toward the 12 prizes!!! Looks like I'll get this treeple lady without wasting my cabbages

Rhino Keeper
    Another month of waiting for Mr Troll to appear in my tent.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I just got a rainbow tower from my rainbow Ali and it counted toward the 12 prizes!!! Looks like I'll get this treeple lady without wasting my cabbages
    Depending on the price it might even be worth buying in the market if you are close at the end of the 12 days
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    I didn’t get an ali last month either. I was surprised it was changed so quickly. Then of course I realised that it usually changed quickly when there’s an ali in the tent. Nothing at all for me this month so will just save cabbages.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast