Thread: GLOBAL LEADERBOARD FARSE take 2

GLOBAL LEADERBOARD FARSE take 2

As if pointing it out a month ago on the forum plus contacting/reporting to storm8 directly with screenshots of the multiple dragons, giving island id?s, ranks in the global leaderboard and writing on the offending players walls for ease of locating as requested by storm8 etc that the global leaderboard is filled with players having more than the allowed 1 limit dragon per account particularly GOLD HORIZON dragon and DARK MOUNTAIN (marble keys).
    I?m here to report absolutely nothing has been done, in fact I?m currently in my local leaderboard against one of the accounts and although working hard this morning to get over 15,000 points might I add from using cold hard cash to buy gold to do this this account has now of course gone ahead of me so with their 5 x GOLD HORIZON DRAGONS AND 2 x DARK MOUNTAIN (marble rocks) dragons they are now in 1st place on the local WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULD I ASK FOR A REFUND NOW OR SHOULD APPLE BE ALLERTED TO THE FACT STORM8 ARE KNOWINGLY ALLOWING PLAYERS THAT ARE ABUSING THIS LOOPHOLE TO CONTINUE PLAYING, I?m angry yes something needs to be done now it?s ridiculous!

EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THIS GAME SHOULD OUTRAGED THAT THIS BEHAVIOUR IS CONTINUING! Close this tread down if you see fit but this issue needs to be seriously addressed ASAP.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEB1C395-0DBE-424C-B0CC-795CDBF22A1E.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	1,009.7 KB 
ID:	51704

Initial forum post:

Long time player 🙋🏼*♀️

Not usually one to complain 🙋🏼*♀️

Sick and tired of unfair game play 🙋🏼*♀️

I would very much like someone to explain to me how and why some players have more than the allowed 1 LIMIT PER ACCOUNT DRAGONS. Such as the GOLD HORIZON dragon (crafted at the ticket temple) and numerous some up to 15 Perytons, direwolfs, and unicorns, Rainbow Queen all again are 1 LIMIT PER ACCOUNT DRAGONS, some even have 2 of the brand new DARK MOUNTAIN DRAGON which you get the marble rocks from which again clearly a 1 LIMIT PER ACCOUNT DRAGON.

You ask how has this got anything to do with the ?global leaderboard? well you only have to look at the top 15 (which usually all end up tieing for 1st) to see that most of them have numerous amount of 1 LIMIT DRAGONS and up to 7 Gold horizon dragons of which us mere mortals are only allowed 1, now I don?t begrudge employees or developers an account if they love dragons but surely letting them play in with the general public is outrageous and a highly unfair advantage to all us players playing by the rules and using out hard earned $$$.

There all like patting each other on the back on their walls like your real hero?s, you *****ed and you won WOW. They should be stripped of their trophies and prizes it?s quite disgusting as if they can bypass the 1 Limit account dragons what else are the changing BOOSTS,TIMERS WHO KNOWS??????

The only good thing about the leaderboards is that is has brought out all the accounts doing this, it?s like they just can?t help themselves be at the top and YOU ALL STAND OUT LIKE SORE THUMBS, YOU THINK WE DON?T NOTICE BUT WE DO!

Let?s hope storm8 gets on top of this as I for one refuse to waste another dollar on an unfair playing field, I would name name?s but they would only be removed but again there all very easy to spot even if there trying to hide them behind towers etc just look for accounts a) at the top of the leaderboards and b) with dragons that are 1 PER ACCOUNT TYPE that have like 2or more

Rant over 🤘🏻

Ps. If anyone can answer why these accounts can ?legitimately? have more than anyone else please enlighten me I would love to hear the reason

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We do not comment regarding the account status of other players for privacy and security reasons. If you have any further questions, you may PM me and I’ll be happy to help you.

Having multiples of these Dragons is not related to the Leaderboard score and is a separate investigation.