Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new goal: learning 101

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by touchdown69 View Post
    No it?s definitely wrong I left Storm8 a post reply they need to fix it ASAP and return all of my gold!! It started taking my gold and showed nothing at first I logged out of game and returned still my gold missing I tried again took more gold nothing, i logged out & in again tried again took more gold and floor tiles appeared on the wall and my gold completely disappeared! Took ss and sent to storm8 and a copy to kookypanda for proof. This never happened to me since the year 2000! Yea I?ve been playing that long!
    Quote Originally Posted by touchdown69 View Post
    What about my 300,000 gold it took from me? I need that gold back to move forward in the game!
    Sounds like this could be a separate issue - Kooky might be able to help you sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    Yes you can still advance and build the ovens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Debs4090 View Post
    I didn’t purchase the goal specific wallpaper or tiles, I bought cheaper ones �� I just bought & placed 5 of the ovens & didn’t encounter any issues in proceeding to buying the required ovens, Hope this helps the team.
    Thank you both!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-07-19 at 02:28 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    I'm sure some players are annoyed, but I mostly find the mistake hilarious.

Anyway, kind of blah to me, since I don't know anyone who is graduating. The final quad prize is okay in a general outdoor scene kind of way, and the fountain also seems fine.

Oh c'mon! It was fun! Just watched "2nd Act" with J Lo - how important your uni grade is.
    "ivy ligue" things are really fun when mixed between wall and floor! Lol!!!)))

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I'm sure some players are annoyed, but I mostly find the mistake hilarious.
    +1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    [Moved to existing thread]

Addressing this here - the flooring/wallpaper mix-up has been reported over and is currently awaiting a fix. There is an ongoing thread about this in the Bugs & Issues forum as well. There will be an update once the issue is fixed.

Also, requesting info: has this issue prevented you from moving forward in the goal? For example, even after buying the wallpaper/flooring (or other wallpaper/flooring if you've chosen not to buy this goal-specific one), are you still able to buy and build your ovens, etc.?
    I could proceed by buying goal wallpaper and tiles, but will I still have them after the issue is fixed? Or will I have no wallpaper, tiles, and the gold I spend purchasing them? Yes, I know I can buy other wallpaper and tiles instead, but I like the items in this particular goal and was planning to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    [Moved to existing thread]

Addressing this here - the flooring/wallpaper mix-up has been reported over and is currently awaiting a fix. There is an ongoing thread about this in the Bugs & Issues forum as well. There will be an update once the issue is fixed.

Also, requesting info: has this issue prevented you from moving forward in the goal? For example, even after buying the wallpaper/flooring (or other wallpaper/flooring if you've chosen not to buy this goal-specific one), are you still able to buy and build your ovens, etc.?
    This last part... do you mean we don't need to buy the goal wallpaper/floors? Is it always like that?? The goal stuff is usually pricey, especially when I'm never going to use it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alligibb417 View Post
    This last part... do you mean we don't need to buy the goal wallpaper/floors? Is it always like that?? The goal stuff is usually pricey, especially when I'm never going to use it
    That's right, you can always buy whatever wallpaper or floor tiles you want. You have to buy the correct counters, tables & chairs though.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hi all,

As this thread was originally started in order to point out the graphics glitch, it has been closed in order to prevent further confusion.

Goal thread here.
    Bug thread here.

Please continue discussion in either respective thread.

Thanks,

Mod PG
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12