Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: new goal: learning 101

  1. #1
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78

    new goal: learning 101

    Mod Note:

    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hi all,

    As this thread was originally started in order to point out the graphics glitch, it has been closed in order to prevent further confusion.

    Goal thread here.
    Bug thread here.

    Please continue discussion in either respective thread.

    Thanks,

    Mod PG




    The ovens are cute enough. The walls and floors need work though. The first recipe is not done yet so I can't critique how it looks served yet. We'll see.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-10-19 at 01:49 PM.

  2. #2
    I am fairly certain the walls and the floors were released in reverse (wall decor went on a floor tile and vice verse)

  3. #3
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78
    I think so too. I reported it in the bugs forum.

  4. #4
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by joeysmom06 View Post
    I am fairly certain the walls and the floors were released in reverse (wall decor went on a floor tile and vice verse)
    I thought my game addiction finally affected my mind, when I tried to put the floor tiles on the wall (and vice versa In all the years I have been playing, that has never happened before But, with a little ingenuity, I guess we all figured it out��..And now...let the cooking begin..

  5. #5
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    220
    I am posting here, because there’s no thread for the new goal. Is Storm8 aware of the mixup with new wallpaper and tiles? What’s the timeframe to fix for us to start working on the goal? Thanks!

  6. #6
    Host(ess) touchdown69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    37
    No it?s definitely wrong I left Storm8 a post reply they need to fix it ASAP and return all of my gold!! It started taking my gold and showed nothing at first I logged out of game and returned still my gold missing I tried again took more gold nothing, i logged out & in again tried again took more gold and floor tiles appeared on the wall and my gold completely disappeared! Took ss and sent to storm8 and a copy to kookypanda for proof. This never happened to me since the year 2000! Yea I?ve been playing that long!
    Last edited by touchdown69; 05-07-19 at 01:34 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I am posting here, because there’s no thread for the new goal. Is Storm8 aware of the mixup with new wallpaper and tiles? What’s the timeframe to fix for us to start working on the goal? Thanks!
    [Moved to existing thread]

    Addressing this here - the flooring/wallpaper mix-up has been reported over and is currently awaiting a fix. There is an ongoing thread about this in the Bugs & Issues forum as well. There will be an update once the issue is fixed.

    Also, requesting info: has this issue prevented you from moving forward in the goal? For example, even after buying the wallpaper/flooring (or other wallpaper/flooring if you've chosen not to buy this goal-specific one), are you still able to buy and build your ovens, etc.?
    Forum Moderator | Bakery Story | Restaurant Story

    Need me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Note: Support Services currently limited for Bakery and Restaurant Story

  8. #8
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    [Moved to existing thread]

    Addressing this here - the flooring/wallpaper mix-up has been reported over and is currently awaiting a fix. There is an ongoing thread about this in the Bugs & Issues forum as well. There will be an update once the issue is fixed.

    Also, requesting info: has this issue prevented you from moving forward in the goal? For example, even after buying the wallpaper/flooring (or other wallpaper/flooring if you've chosen not to buy this goal-specific one), are you still able to buy and build your ovens, etc.?
    Yes you can still advance and build the ovens.

  9. #9
    Host(ess) touchdown69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    37
    What about my 300,000 gold it took from me? I need that gold back to move forward in the game!

  10. #10
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    [Moved to existing thread]

    Addressing this here - the flooring/wallpaper mix-up has been reported over and is currently awaiting a fix. There is an ongoing thread about this in the Bugs & Issues forum as well. There will be an update once the issue is fixed.

    Also, requesting info: has this issue prevented you from moving forward in the goal? For example, even after buying the wallpaper/flooring (or other wallpaper/flooring if you've chosen not to buy this goal-specific one), are you still able to buy and build your ovens, etc.?
    I didn’t purchase the goal specific wallpaper or tiles, I bought cheaper ones �� I just bought & placed 5 of the ovens & didn’t encounter any issues in proceeding to buying the required ovens, Hope this helps the team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •