Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Monile Dragon : Battle Tournament May 10 2019

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Update: I am crafting a Passion dragon now. If he is a dud, I am holding you personally responsible, skyharbor!!!
    Lol. I guarantee Passion will be good for you at a high level in the tournaments. She'll win more battles than lose. :-)

Fashion Designer
    If anyone reads this .... so sorry for completely forgetting to follow thread the past few days. At this point I'll write a blurb in the new tournament.

* IOS users, google how to "clear RAM". That helps with rollbacks but is not like Android's clearing Safari cache.

* i use baby dragons when 1) all dragons have a 10% chance and 2) I've tried my best choices. If EVERY dragon has a 10% chance ... then why not try a level 1 Fire dragon? They're cheap and fast to buy and hatch. If it loses just throw it away. Don't waste time "healing".

* I won my first tournament WITHOUT a Diamond or Champion.
    - My level 10 Landworm was my Game of Thrones "The Mountain" in tournaments.
    - I still use my level 14 Fortune Teller in every tournament.
    - Plus my level 15 Fire just rocks!
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Landworm doesn’t work for me. I would say, 9 times out of 10 he failed. I haven’t touched him at all. He’s languishing somewhere in some forgotten habitat haha

It’s strange but a lot of dragons posted by other users here I tried and they didn’t work for me. Like peridot level 9 worked for someone in this tournament but failed for me with repeated tries

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Landworm doesn’t work for me. I would say, 9 times out of 10 he failed. I haven’t touched him at all. He’s languishing somewhere in some forgotten habitat haha

It’s strange but a lot of dragons posted by other users here I tried and they didn’t work for me. Like peridot level 9 worked for someone in this tournament but failed for me with repeated tries
    When I first started I went into the game guides quite a bit ... and still do:
    1. I made note of the popular elements/dragons used. If I didn't have that dragon, I looked for something similar.

2. It also helped with deciding what I needed to breed or level up. Jade is another awesome dragon for me and I worked hard to breed her. I wanted those elements and Jade is a breedable super rare.

3. Skyharbor gives a ton of tips that I religiously record. ex. Black and pink are strong elements so those are my priorities, leveled my commons to 15, leveled Metal to 15 ... (I was resisting about that but Metal is much better at 15 vs. 13).

4. And definitely try to find players with similar successful dragons. For ex. Dark dragon works great for some but lousy for me. Try to find players that have success with alternate dragons.

5. There are people that finish with only common dragons. I honestly think the breedable dragons are given a slight advantage for lower level players. So it's really just learning about what elements do well against what and getting to know your own dragons.

6. If you go back 1.5 years, I was asking for help on almost every dragon. Posting depends on people's time but there's usually at least one person here to throw out ideas.
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 05-17-19 at 02:49 PM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678