Huntress 14
    Neo diamond 14
    Neo Ophiuchus 13
    Metal 12
    Fire 1
    Landworm 13
    Rainbow queen 4

Any other suggestions I can try?

Does anyone else think that the Monile dragon doesn’t look ANYTHING like a flower dragon? It looks like it
    SHOULD be a champion dragon honestly...it looks nothing flowery...infact neither does helianthus...I wouldn’t be surprised if these dragons were drawn awhile ago for whatever and then suddenly used and named for this event because their flowery names and element doesn’t suit them AT ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Does anyone else think that the Monile dragon doesn’t look ANYTHING like a flower dragon? It looks like it
    SHOULD be a champion dragon honestly...it looks nothing flowery...infact neither does helianthus...I wouldn’t be surprised if these dragons were drawn awhile ago for whatever and then suddenly used and named for this event because their flowery names and element doesn’t suit them AT ALL!
    Well, I'll admit they look less like flowers and more like dragons, but the Helianthus does have the needed sunflower petals around its joints, over its eyes and even around its neck and tail; the Paeonia, Bellis and Rex Begonia are the same

I'm not sure with the Monile Dragon though. The Monile is an orchid flower with pointed petals and they are white or off-white. The pointed petal head of this dragon seems to be the only part that resembles the petals of the Monile but they are black

But I'm finding now that I don't quite mind this year's flower theme. I think it's a nice move away from the previous cutesy looks they were fond of using, sorry mymonta

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I can’t get past Rose Knight. Stuck on him all day today

Dragons I tried and failed:

Huntress 14
    Neo diamond 14
    Neo Ophiuchus 13
    Metal 12
    Fire 1
    Landworm 13
    Rainbow queen 4

Any other suggestions I can try?
    Hi, I used Achilles L13. Maybe try Smitten, Dark Omen or Passion?
    If you have L 14/15 common that makes sense, put him in there.
    Otherwise, I'd send Neo Diamond back from the spa to do it right this time - lol.
    Crown Jewel is giving me trouble at present.
    We have time, maybe Skyharbor will pop in & offer options.
    If this is a baby account, you may not have a lot to choose from, however you will find a dragon to win!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Hi, I used Achilles L13. Maybe try Smitten, Dark Omen or Passion?
    If you have L 14/15 common that makes sense, put him in there.
    Otherwise, I'd send Neo Diamond back from the spa to do it right this time - lol.
    Crown Jewel is giving me trouble at present.
    We have time, maybe Skyharbor will pop in & offer options.
    If this is a baby account, you may not have a lot to choose from, however you will find a dragon to win!
    Thanks for your help . But I don’t have any of the dragons you mentioned. I’ve only been playing this game for couple months I think? Not sure exactly how long, but it’s only recent that I started. I’m level 100. I was advised to feed up my commons to above 12 for battles but food is soooo friggen hard to come by that I can’t bear to feed it to the commons. I save it all for diamond and champ types and the tales events

This is my only account, but for all intents and purposes, it can be a baby account haha

Thanks for your help . But I don’t have any of the dragons you mentioned. I’ve only been playing this game for couple months I think? Not sure exactly how long, but it’s only recent that I started. I’m level 100. I was advised to feed up my commons to above 12 for battles but food is soooo friggen hard to come by that I can’t bear to feed it to the commons. I save it all for diamond and champ types and the tales events

This is my only account, but for all intents and purposes, it can be a baby account haha
    If you have a pure Diamond Dragon, use it, otherwise, try your diamond hybrids. When desperate, try level 1 dragons; players have reported success using these against "impossible" opponents

Rhino Keeper

I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by baby account. I didn't realize that you are just getting started. It certainly takes a lot of time & patience, or money.
    There's a lot of dragons I don't have either. I'm still trying to get my bases covered by having at least one dragon for each opponent combo.
    I did try to post colors/elements for dragons I used, if that's any help? Sounds like you're in the process of getting some good fighters and feeding them as well as you can.
    I wasn't able to win any tournaments until I had essential fighter types fed to handle these later battles. I still don't have Diamond- must be the worst breeder ever!
    I used gold for ultimate hits to win tournaments for Glasswing and Mithril, well worth it. I crafted Achilles from Essence, bought a few pure Champs & Passion on sale. There's good dragons from events as well. Food is my main roadblock, never enough!
    You're doing everything right. Get as many resources/dragons as possible & bide your time. Finding this forum early on is incredibly helpful. I had no idea this was here until recently.
    Players are very helpful and encouraging. My intentions are good, but I'm probably not a lot of help yet.
    Best of luck to you, please excuse me if I said something wrong.

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Odyssey! NOTHING is working! Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Very strange. I did as you told me to. Put neo diamond back in the fray. Lo and behold! He beat it! I don’t understand it. Why did he fail the first time but won the second time? Am I supposed to do this after I lose? Ie. Put the losing dragon back in again??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Posting winning dragons. (23 losses)

1 Cornucopia Dragon 3 - kitsune 4
    2 Shooting Star Dragon 4 - crucible 8
    3 Villainess Dragon 5 - candy hoard 10
    4 Dizzy Dragon 6 - sobek 10
    5 Cherry Blossom Dragon 7 - umber onyx 10

6 Amazon Dragon 8 - metal 15
    7 Sweetie Dragon 9 - jade 11
    8 Aqua Fyre Dragon 10 - smitten 14
    9 Spirit Crystal Dragon 11 - beaded 12
    10 The Dark One Dragon 12 - moonrise 15

11 Shoreline Dragon 13 - fortune teller 14
    12 Snowdrop Dragon 14 - neo glasswing 15
    13 Earth Dragon 15 - aquarknight 15
    14 Rose Knight Dragon 16 - infinity 15
    15 Camelot Dragon 17 - moonrise 15

16 Sunstone Dragon 18 - moonrise 15
    17 Centurion Dragon 19 - infinity 15
    18 Lacewing Dragon 20 - jade 11
    19 Raindance Dragon 16 - mithril 15
    20 Crown Jewel Dragon 17 - valiant 15

21 Cleric Dragon 17 - mithril 15
    22 Opal Dragon 17 - polynesian 14
    23 Fir Dragon 18 - neo glasswing 15
    24 FrankenDragon 18 - moonrise 15
    25 Sailor Dragon 18 - neo glasswing 15

26 Prize Fighter Dragon 19 - diamond 15
    27 Noble Prince Dragon 19 - moonrise 15
    28 Clownfish Dragon 19 - neo glasswing 15
    29 Odyssey Dragon 20 - valiant 15
    30 Monile Dragon 20 - novadream 15

thanks for starting the thread kooky and thank you puntamita for posting the tournie list.

YAY! Finished and only 23 losses!

I try to focus on battling a dragon's elements and my personal preference is saving my champion dragons until the last third of the tournament. But (yikes), I really wanted Monile and ended up using champion hybrids throughout the entire tournie.

Good luck everyone.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast