Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Monile Dragon : Battle Tournament May 10 2019

Rhino Keeper
    Paulsonsplace, I'm so glad you're posting.
    Using 1 dragon for 14 rounds!
    Peridot taking down a big, bad Champ. You go!! Well done!!

PuntaMita, thank you! I'm just trying the best I can with what I got, my only maxed out dragon is Diamond, the rest of my dragons are at lv10 and below.
    Last edited by PaulsonsPlace; 05-11-19 at 10:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsonsPlace View Post
    PuntaMita, thank you! I'm just trying the best I can with what I got, my only maxed out dragon is Diamond, the rest of my dragons are at lv10 and below.
    Seriously impressed, I've seen players win these tournaments with nothing but Common dragons and dragons that might be lower levels but good choices. So good to see this and inspire players new to tourneys. I started out using Music for everything because she was fed. I still don't have a Diamond- lol!!
    I'm 2 down for Centurion...where's my Peridot??!!

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Seriously impressed, I've seen players win these tournaments with nothing but Common dragons and dragons that might be lower levels but good choices. So good to see this and inspire players new to tourneys. I started out using Music for everything because she was fed. I still don't have a Diamond- lol!!
    I'm 2 down for Centurion...where's my Peridot??!!
    This is only the second tournament I've participated in, I was under the impression you had to match the level of the dragon you were battling, so I didn't think it was possible for me to compete. Imagine my surprised when I came to the forum and found out otherwise, well I started the last tournament really late but got as far as battle 28 before I ran out of time.
    I'm really hoping I can pull through this time. Currently stuck on Cleric, I might just get my Diamond on it.

Punta Mina, Thanks SO much for posting elements of winners!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Punta Mina, Thanks SO much for posting elements of winners!!
    You're very welcome!
    Good luck with the tournament!

Rhino Keeper
    Nuicakes, you're almost finished!
    I'm stuck on Centurian, trying with the usual suspects. I don't have Infinity. Got another Crusader trying to breed one. Hope I can get past him soon & catch up.
    BTW, my Penumbra was actually a Gorgeous dragon - nice surprise there but still haven't bred the common. Got a 16 hr my last attempt.
    Have a beautiful Sunday!!

Fashion Designer
    Nuicakes, you're almost finished!
    I'm stuck on Centurian, trying with the usual suspects. I don't have Infinity. Got another Crusader trying to breed one. Hope I can get past him soon & catch up.
    BTW, my Penumbra was actually a Gorgeous dragon - nice surprise there but still haven't bred the common. Got a 16 hr my last attempt.
    Have a beautiful Sunday!!
    My usual for high level pure champs: diamond, infinity, metal, passion, fire, air, landworm-10, recent high level dragon tales event dragons and the disposable level 1 fire dragons ( when every dragon has a 10% chance of winning use the level 1 fire and if it loses throw it away and try again - versus healing)

My 25 hour was a Gorgeous dragon too. I just bred Helianthus from a bingo task! ... breed Hercules x Double Dye.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    My usual for high level pure champs: diamond, infinity, metal, passion, fire, air, landworm-10, recent high level dragon tales event dragons and the disposable level 1 fire dragons ( when every dragon has a 10% chance of winning use the level 1 fire and if it loses throw it away and try again - versus healing)

My 25 hour was a Gorgeous dragon too. I just bred Helianthus from a bingo task! ... breed Hercules x Double Dye.
    Thank you, much appreciated!
    You've saved the day for many players suggesting good ol Landworm, even at lower levels. Same with L1 Fire when the spa is backing up.
    I've been experimenting with Dark and the new Beasts for regular battles. Beasts are showing real potential!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, much appreciated!
    You've saved the day for many players suggesting good ol Landworm, even at lower levels. Same with L1 Fire when the spa is backing up.
    I've been experimenting with Dark and the new Beasts for regular battles. Beasts are showing real potential!
    I haven't tried any of the beast element dragons. They're so expensive to feed. How's your Dark dragon? He's phenomenal for some and dismal for others (like me).

I forgot to mention Fortune Teller. Mine is level 14 and she kicks butt!
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast