View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

9 50.00%
  • I did not like this Event

2 11.11%
  • I could not finish in time

7 38.89%
  • Magnolia Dragon

9 50.00%
  • Camellia Dragon

10 55.56%
  • Viloa Dragon

8 44.44%
  • Garden Project

1 5.56%
  • Growing Blooms

1 5.56%
  • Essence - 50

9 50.00%
  • Marble Keys- 10

12 66.67%
  • Adventure Tickets -20

12 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Winds : World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Spring Winds : World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

In the Spring Winds event, you and other players will collect Floral Hearts to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn Floral Hearts by doing the following:

• Earn up to 1000 points by raising a Viola Dragon to level 10
    • 5x points for winning battles
    • 3x points for Breeding your dragons
    • 1x Hatching dragons from your nests
    • 1x Harvesting food at your Farms
    • 3x Evolving your dragons
    • Obtaining the Garden Project and Growing Blooms decorations

Hatch or craft the Viola Dragon and send it on the Terror's Heart, Terror's Mind, and Terror's Hand Adventures to earn many points!

Once you collect enough Floral Hearts to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the community collectively gathers enough Floral hearts to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough Floral Hearts to be eligible will receive it. Your Prizes will be placed in your storage. Have fun!

Some Common Pointers

• Breed or Craft you Viola Dragon ASAP. Every day without it will cost you 400 or more points
    • Put out the Garden Project and Growing Blooms decorations as soon as you get them and collect regularly from them

The two decorations are usually buried deep in your Storage when you win them. When you go look for them, DO NOT use the "Decor" filter, instead look through "ALL". If you do not find it there, try force-restarting the game. This USUALLY solves the issue, but if not, quickly submit a ticket to S8 Support. It may take a few days for them to respond and they do not work on weekends.

This event ends on May 10, 2019.

Individual Prizes

Prize Hearts Description

Garden Project

  

 Visit your Garden Project
     every 4 hours to collect
     15 Floral Hearts
      
    Floral Gem

  

 Use these to craft your
     Viola Dragon during the
     Spring Winds Event

Growing Blooms

  

 Visit your Growing Blooms
     every 4 hours to collect
     100 Floral Hearts

Magnolia Dragon

  

 Rarity: Super Rare
     Type: Flower, White
     Incubation: 15 hours

Camellia Dragon

  

 Rarity: Ultra Rare
     Type: Flower, Pink
     Incubation: 20 hours

Community Prizes

Prize Hearts

50 Essence

10 Marble Keys

20 Adventure Tickets

Last edited by deadpixel; 05-09-19 at 09:57 AM.

I'm of two minds for this and the other events of this month. Like skyharbor602, I dislike the Flower element dragons, but then if I don't participate and complete all the events, I won't accumulate enough Florettes to craft the Paeonia Dragon for its essence

Executive Chef
    1. They should pay you or reward you in some way for all your efforts in this forum.
    2. Not like flower dragons? What kind of heathen are you?

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    1. They should pay you or reward you in some way for all your efforts in this forum.
    2. Not like flower dragons? What kind of heathen are you?
    Nah! There’re others who do or have done far more than I, I’m just standing on the shoulders of giants who laid the groundwork before me

I do love flowers, just not when they’re sprouting out of the bodies of dragons But to be fair, this May’s round of Flower themed dragons look better than those from last May. Viola, for example, looks pretty good once you get her up to epic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm of two minds for this and the other events of this month. Like skyharbor602, I dislike the Flower element dragons, but then if I don't participate and complete all the events, I won't accumulate enough Florettes to craft the Paeonia Dragon for its essence
    Am I missing something or is it true that the only way of getting a habitat with the flower/petal element is to pay 300 gold? If I am right then I will opt out of events for the whole month as well. I can’t recall purchasing any other habitat where the element was only available by spending gold.
    Surely Storm8 does not expect us to use real money to be able to house a whole month of petal dragons. Obviously hybrids have a second element option but like most long term players I am not far away from running out of space and I have already dumped all the dragons I can do without.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Am I missing something or is it true that the only way of getting a habitat with the flower/petal element is to pay 300 gold? If I am right then I will opt out of events for the whole month as well. I can’t recall purchasing any other habitat where the element was only available by spending gold.
    Surely Storm8 does not expect us to use real money to be able to house a whole month of petal dragons. Obviously hybrids have a second element option but like most long term players I am not far away from running out of space and I have already dumped all the dragons I can do without.
    I think they forgot to release the purchased-with-coins, flower habitat.

In the screenshot below, it should be the greyed-out, standalone habitat on the right of the quad-habitat:

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I think they forgot to release the purchased-with-coins, flower habitat.

In the screenshot below, it should be the greyed-out, standalone habitat on the right of the quad-habitat:

I noticed that to as that?s the only one I actually want lol, maybe there going to release it later in the hope as many people will spend the 300 gold in the first 🤷🏼*♀️, it would be great if I could even get the game to load atm been trying for hours 🤦🏼*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    I noticed that to as that?s the only one I actually want lol, maybe there going to release it later in the hope as many people will spend the 300 gold in the first ����*♀️, it would be great if I could even get the game to load atm been trying for hours ����*♀️
    Maybe they took DS offline to fix the issue of the missing habitat? It would be great if they did

Executive Chef
    I was thinking that my brand new account wouldn't be able to compete very well in this event, but then I realized that level really doesn't matter because it's just about keeping all your nests, dens, and evolution temples full all the time, and I can do that. So far that account is further ahead than my oldest account. Well, that account took a while to breed viola, so that must be the difference.

The Honorable Panda
    New Poll Added!! Please vote!!

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast