Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Helianthus Dragon - May 10 2019 (Needed for the Spring Sprouts Leaderboard Event)

Helianthus Dragon - May 10 2019 (Needed for the Spring Sprouts Leaderboard Event)

Rarity: Common
    Type: Flower, Black
    Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Black Sands
    Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 400
    Selling Price: 100

Breeding Combination: Black + Blue
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

Couldn't they have just called it a Sunflower Dragon, that's what a Helianthus is anyway. Oh! Wait! They already have a Sunflower Dragon

Good luck to us all. Try to breed or craft this dragon ASAP so you can send it out on quests.

There are 15 possibilities with two that are 4-hour dragons, but there is no way to avoid a chance of a 25-hour Penumbra Dragon

I don't believe it!! I got it on my first try breeding Neo Black with Neo Blue. I was sure the 4-hour timer was for a Toll Dragon, but when the Sunflower and blue sky egg popped up on the nest, I almost fall off my chair

 => 

  

I spent four gold speed breeding this though, wanted to try my luck before committing to a boost. Best four pieces of gold spent
    Last edited by deadpixel; 05-10-19 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Added screenshots for breeding and egg on nest

First try Night + Water

Rhino Keeper
    Here we go again. Seeing all these “first try” posts is depressing

My *first* try is 10 hours

4 events in a row now, I was not able to breed the required common dragon. I think my game is broken

I definitely had to use my breeding and hatching boosts for this one. I had sooo many fails(wizard, electric, corals, neo bubbles, toils, midnight etc, until I FINALLY got it with Diamond Horn and Hammerhead..(ugh).. The only good thing is accumulating a lot of points for the leaderboard event..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post

4 events in a row now, I was not able to breed the required common dragon. I think my game is broken
    Where's the tissues? Just managed a whopping 25 hr Penumbra...Deep and Electric.
    Cosmolife, I thought after last event's breeding disappointments we'd maybe have better luck. Not the greatest start to our weekend. Hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Where's the tissues? Just managed a whopping 25 hr Penumbra...Deep and Electric.
    Cosmolife, I thought after last event's breeding disappointments we'd maybe have better luck. Not the greatest start to our weekend. Hang in there!
    Ouch! Sorry to hear of these failures.

I'm sending some luck over! Hopefully, the next try will be Helianthus

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Ouch! Sorry to hear of these failures.

I'm sending some luck over! Hopefully, the next try will be Helianthus
    Thank you Deadpixel for getting the thread going, we really appreciate it!
    I'm glad to see players successful with their first breeding attempt. It certainly makes the event more enjoyable.
    As for me, I've got loads of time to work on crafting...
    Have a great weekend!

Banned

Same here, it's probably my 20000th Neo Trash or my 6700th Coral. It's a shame to be relieved when I breed a common Coral but that Neo Bubble trash serves no purpose on my island and it's a waste of 10 hrs.

Rhino Keeper
    First try, Dark Angel and Beryl. Good luck everyone,

Rhino Keeper
    I can't even. Seriously, how the hell do I keep doing this. Put in Night and Light instead...NightLights on the brain I guess xP Oh well, 12hrs 'first attempt'.

First real attempt: Night + Water = 10hrs
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 05-11-19 at 04:37 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast