Thread: Helianthus Dragon - May 10 2019 (Needed for the Spring Sprouts Leaderboard Event)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Helianthus Dragon - May 10 2019 (Needed for the Spring Sprouts Leaderboard Event)

Rarity: Common
    Type: Flower, Black
    Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Black Sands
    Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 400
    Selling Price: 100

Breeding Combination: Black + Blue
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

Couldn't they have just called it a Sunflower Dragon, that's what a Helianthus is anyway. Oh! Wait! They already have a Sunflower Dragon

Good luck to us all. Try to breed or craft this dragon ASAP so you can send it out on quests.

There are 15 possibilities with two that are 4-hour dragons, but there is no way to avoid a chance of a 25-hour Penumbra Dragon

I don't believe it!! I got it on my first try breeding Neo Black with Neo Blue. I was sure the 4-hour timer was for a Toll Dragon, but when the Sunflower and blue sky egg popped up on the nest, I almost fall off my chair

 => 

  

I spent four gold speed breeding this though, wanted to try my luck before committing to a boost. Best four pieces of gold spent
    Last edited by deadpixel; 05-10-19 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Added screenshots for breeding and egg on nest