View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

5 29.41%
  • I didn't like this event

9 52.94%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 70.59%
  • I didn't participate

2 11.76%
  • Sunrise Statue

1 5.88%
  • Moonlit Monument

1 5.88%
  • Tender Trellis

0 0%
  • Orchid Otter

7 41.18%
  • Petal Peacock

13 76.47%
  • Prismatic Prancer

10 58.82%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Prismatic Prancer - 2019 May 10 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    How on earth does anyone *ever* meet the final milestone? I have been keeping a fairly tight eye on my game, checking in several times a day to collect all the points I can, and I am still 176 points short of the peacock. I am sure that I will get it in time, but how could I ever get another 1200 points after that? If it weren't for the 500 points for the Ground Squirrel, I would only have 1324 points now, so it takes me 5 days to get that many points. I wouldn't mind doing a little speed breeding, but now that I no longer need runes, that is a much less desirable route to go, but it is the only way to get double points.
    I used to be able to reach the final animal but it's been months. I always seem to be a few hundred short at best. Like this animal & hope the next time it comes around I can win it.
    Congratulations to all who achieve this!

Farm Supplier
    How on earth does anyone *ever* meet the final milestone? I have been keeping a fairly tight eye on my game, checking in several times a day to collect all the points I can, and I am still 176 points short of the peacock. I am sure that I will get it in time, but how could I ever get another 1200 points after that? If it weren't for the 500 points for the Ground Squirrel, I would only have 1324 points now, so it takes me 5 days to get that many points. I wouldn't mind doing a little speed breeding, but now that I no longer need runes, that is a much less desirable route to go, but it is the only way to get double points.
    Honestly, I just assumed the last animal was reserved for those willing to pay for it. I have reached the peacock as of last night, but there is no way for me to get 1200 more points to get to the Prancer. I feel like I stay on top of my forest, but even with that I never had a chance at the final prize....at least not without sinking some gems into the mix.

You must have read my mind...so, why can't Storm8?
    Every WE the same comments and nothing changes!
    Hopefully it will in the near future!

Executive Chef
    I'm speed breeding in order to reach the needed points for the Prismatic Prancer, and I got a Citrine Peregrine! That will be a nice start for the Leaderboard. And was an animal I needed. I'm only breeding for crystal hybrids at this point (when there aren't special or limited time sale animals to breed for). One more off my list!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm speed breeding in order to reach the needed points for the Prismatic Prancer, and I got a Citrine Peregrine! That will be a nice start for the Leaderboard. And was an animal I needed. I'm only breeding for crystal hybrids at this point (when there aren't special or limited time sale animals to breed for). One more off my list!!
    What a nice bonus!!
    What was your combo, if you recall?
    Great way to kick off LB as well as two extra special creatures for your islands.
    Both very beautiful!
    Congratulations!

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    What a nice bonus!!
    What was your combo, if you recall?
    Great way to kick off LB as well as two extra special creatures for your islands.
    Both very beautiful!
    Congratulations!
    I was using Magnetic Mouse and Jade Kirin. I guess it just totally ignored the Dark element.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)
    I started then decided not to participate.

I'm at a stage where I'm choosing not to invest too much time and money in an uncertainty

I'm doing the same, trying to complete my collection of Crystal hybrids. My forest is still missing the Peridot Phoenix, Spinel Ravenstag, Jasper Dragon and Topaz Tiger. I keep trying for these "new" hybrids but have been getting the old ones instead

Hi.

To get the 3200 points you need the extra nests and the extra evolution flower, fill it all with what will later be completed at least one day before the event begins to get 200 or 300 points at the start and fill nests and flowers I do it this way and I do not have problems getting it.

Prismatic Prancer

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prismatic Prancer Egg.PNG 
Views:	144 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	51781   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prismatic Prancer.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	51782  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast