Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)

Executive Chef

Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm afraid the Isle of Fortune is no longer available.
    Edit:

Number of days left on the timer will show on the icon in the bottom right, when the Isle of Fortune is selected.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sorry to hear that you haven't received the offer. It's random. Features usually have a beta period before a roll out, but this one was introduced before the team changes earlier this year so it may be a longer roll out.
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

*This new feature is not available to all players*

1) You receive an initial collection of Gems when you purchase the Golden Unicorn. You will need to return to the game and can collect your Gems every day, once per day to get the full value.

2) When you buy the Golden Unicorn, it will automatically go into the Isle of Fortune habitat. The Golden Unicorn will last for a set amount of days, and when it expires, it will disappear.

3) When the Golden Unicorn expires, you will have 24 hours to make the final collection before it disappears.

4) You can purchase the Golden Unicorn once the Isle of Fortune is available again.

Hi,

I just noticed something fancy new in my forest: an "Isle of Fortune".
    But... I can't seem to do anything with it (yet?)....
    It looks like it might be a habitat. I tried moving an animal to it and I then got the message "This animal has the wrong type for this habitat".
    Can anyone tell me what it is and/or does?
    Is it reserved for something special that is about to come?
    The game doesn't seem to give any explanation as to what it is, nor element types it could possibly hold....

Name:  IMG_4754.PNG
Views: 1861
Size:  558.0 KB

Name:  IMG_4756.PNG
Views: 1823
Size:  489.7 KB
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-22-18 at 09:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    i had to restart but i got it too
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    I am so excited to find out what this is!!!

EDITED:

Once you see the Isle of Fortune floating by the Waterfall in your forest,

1. You will only see the Golden Unicorn if you spend real money to buy an offer.
    2. The offer is appearing in some forests and not others. (Just as gem sales do not appear for everyone at once)
    3. You may get an offer during a time when others do not.
    4. Once you buy the offer, the Golden Unicorn will show up for the amount of time specified in the offer you bought, then it will disappear.
    5. The offer appears as a little gem balloon above the isle of fortune in the same way that coin, heart and apple balloons appear when habitat, nest or farms are ready to collect from.
    6. Every day a gem ballon will appear above the isle when it is time to collect the daily gems.
    7. If you miss a day of collecting from the isle you miss out on those gems
    Last edited by saucysammis; 12-16-16 at 10:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe we'll find out on Friday?! It's so cute and the waterfall fits perfectly. I love pink. Please give us some pink bushes just like that! Maybe we'll get some habitats for the lagoon! I'd really like a purple octopus in an underwater/coral reef habitat.

Ogreve I'm so jealous of your food supply! How long does it take you to accumulate so many apples?

Fashion Designer
    As I've been at work, I've just noticed the Isle of Fortune. This is an exciting addition and I'll be eagerly awaiting for it to be usable. It's so very pretty. Can't wait to see what type of animal it will inhabit. Thanks Hellapanda for this new feature.

Fashion Designer
    Is this another feature ios got and android didnt? I don't have it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Is this another feature ios got and android didnt? I don't have it
    could be did you try to restart app completly ? (i don't know how you force close app for android)

i had to force close app , otherwise i didn't have it (it is new for ios because i force close often)

humm may be they are going to introduce some food animal
    they introduced dragons that give apples instead of coins in dragon story so may be they are doing same here
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Hello have this happiness island! I tried to move an animal to happiness island, said that I did not have the right animal have. Can a moderator, community manger or Hellapanda tell us what is happening with this happiness island?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img01162i7lbptq15.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	34933

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    could be did you try to restart app completly ? (i don't know how you force close app for android)

i had to force close app , otherwise i didn't have it (it is new for ios because i force close often)

humm may be they are going to introduce some food animal
    they introduced dragons that give apples instead of coins in dragon story so may be they are doing same here
    Yes I tried force closing and reboot my device but it's not there. I hope it's not that bingo feature DS has to get treasure animals I don't like the hustle and money it takes to be top on that bingo leader board constantly

Fashion Designer
    JUST GOT ANDROID UPDATE! isle of fortune is there now plus I got 1 extra nest

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast