Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Are the ladybugs a drop or a monster? Anyone there yet? Thanks
    They drop from the Potted Trees we buy & water to full grown, upgrading from level 4-5
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    As a quick reminder for everyone, I copied and pasted from the Inventory Guide:

Living wood
    Found: living wood tree (gem), sawmill, Ivy's hut, all normal trees, Magic garden, Sir Piggy, Feed the Baron, Adventures, Spooky tree, Goddess Tree, Grow Faeriebulb Seeds (craft in Greenhouse rare chance), Faerie Tea Party, Greselda's Dark Garden, L4/5 Faerie Bulb, Ornate Supply Crate Trade, a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent, Bidding Booth, Stargazer's Ridge, Forest Stag, Lonely Mummy, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Rooted Mine, Fawn, Spring Dragon, Cherry Blossom Tree, Icy Willow, Twisted Willow, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), shattered tuftkin, scorched tuftkin, Phoenix, Victorian Garden, Faerie's Breath, Faerie Teacup Garden, Corgi, Mossy Oak, Mothraki Warrior, Woodland cannon, Woodland Sanctuary, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Cherry blossom phoenix, Blossom tree, Blossom phoenix, Tuftkin Kit, Woodland bear, Meadow tree, Baby Fi-Fi, Armored Shadow Wolf, Snow Ape, Great Holiday Tree, Grand rooted lilium, Royal Phoenix, Sleeper Gnome, Gold Digger Gnome, Clover tree, Candy Tuftkin

Note: All living trees have the same drop rate of Living wood
    Note: dead trees, old logs, plant in a log etc do not drop living wood.
    Uses: Wood to flesh potion, architect paste, trade with Belladonna, nature caravan, Gathering Ingredients and Designing the Potion (Ivy's), Strictly Ornamental (Sabina's), Fickle Faeries
    Crafted: potion shop
    Requirements: 20 wood, 10 white petals, 5 water
    Collection time: 15 minutes

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone fully grown their potted trees yet? Wondering what collection time is for fully grown tree, and drop rate on the lady bugs so I can decide how many to grow and raise up.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    Got a dormant seed from Ivy.
    me too, and glimmerdust. i think. i tap alot of stuff in a row sometimes
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Has anyone fully grown their potted trees yet? Wondering what collection time is for fully grown tree, and drop rate on the lady bugs so I can decide how many to grow and raise up.
    I am on watering number 3 or 4 lolol

usually 10 of whatever (like minks) is sufficient in earlier events, but if these ladysbugs arent a guaranteed drop....

Executive Chef
    I chopped a Crab Apple tree but didnt get a seed, only from a Red Acer

Fashion Designer
    Potted plants have a 1.5 hour timer. My drop rate is around 50%.

The next step is to collect a mysterious seed from the potted plant and grow the baby mantiwort in the magic forge. Limit is 1, but remember how we could craft 2 Harvey's? I wonder if we can do the same and craft 2 mantiworts?

Here's a link to the snow castle event if you'd like to consult to predict the next step or to see how to craft 2 Harvey's

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nfo-on-page-1*

Rhino Keeper
    deleted
    S8 please remove cap on level

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    where are the potted plants located?
    In Feature market when you get to that goal. They have the purple banner around them to separate them from the sales items which are pink.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    where are the potted plants located?
    Market. Look under the Feature tab.

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast