Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

A week gone by and the only golden drop was one egg - hugely unimpressed by this, what a waste of time that was.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebellgirl68 View Post
    I have gotten trade ticket every collection but only 1 golden nugget so far, nothing else gold. Disappointing return for the 5 nuggets used , I only did this for the gold drops assuming they would be every collection, for example like the Kingdom Inn which drops earth wisp every time.

Although I have noticed the Post Office drops are not as good as they were, first few drops were wisp lanterns, then only earth wisp, today I think glimmer dust but I’m maxed on that so nada.

Not fair S8 to lower quality of drops after folks have spent time, resources and possibly real money getting a building.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-30-19 at 11:36 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebellgirl68 View Post
    A week gone by and the only golden drop was one egg - hugely unimpressed by this, what a waste of time that was.
    To me the 1-3 guaranteed trade tickets drop alone makes the garden a great item. Also even though golden items drops are random, for me I found the drop rate pretty decent. I receive a couple of nuggets this past week. I hope your drop rate improves. The only guaranteed gold drops are from the gold mines which are 250 gems or so when there's a big sale.

Pilu also drops golden items from time to time, i found his drop rate similar to golden peacocks, but his timer of 16 hours is a bit too long.
    Last edited by Melany77; 05-31-19 at 06:47 AM.

Executive Chef
    I got a golden egg from the garden Once and that was it so far. More like Aideen. Last time I believe item drop list from S8.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    i forgot that this thing was supposed to have a drop of golden items. i have only ever gotten trade tikets. i've gotten more gold from aideen
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    I'm not complaining...I have enough gold. This morning I got 3 trade tickets from the garden so it is keeping me happy for now

Executive Chef
    I think I've only gotten 1 gold item from all 4 accounts, collecting daily, and it wasnt a nugget.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx