Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Got 2200 coins from Gardens this AM. The Trade tickets were never listed on the official S8 inventory card, and official drops sometimes don't start until After the event ends, so I guess I can't complain....but the inventory card says gold items. Not "chance of" or "rare chance of", but Gold items period. And not getting them definitely is bad IMO!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    I cry foul about the garden's stopping tickets drop. Many people paid gems to finish it only because of tickets drop - it's very UNFAIR to change drop after event. I hope this is a bug and S8 will fix it ASAP.

16 hr Pilu just dropped a golden egg. I'll evaluate the drop rate and unless it's decent Pilu will go into storage as the 16 hour timer is too long to have him out. Plus his look is nothing to gawk at. In fact his look only reserves a spot for him in my storage.

Rhino Keeper
    I have only gotten coin from my garden so I submitted a ticket and there response was it is working fine and my garden is only level 9! It’s definitely level 10 and I wouldn’t have put so much time and energy into a coin dropping garden!

Executive Chef
    Oh please let this be a bug. My garden only dropped coins on the first collection today too. After all the stressing to finish and spending real money this is beyond disappointing to me if there are no trade tickets.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I have only gotten coin from my garden so I submitted a ticket and there response was it is working fine and my garden is only level 9! It’s definitely level 10 and I wouldn’t have put so much time and energy into a coin dropping garden!
    This Post will be deleted, but maybe you should send them a screenshot of your garden.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    This Post will be deleted, but maybe you should send them a screenshot of your garden.
    lol because you think it would change the response ?

I should be neither surprised nor disappointed in this event. This switcheroo business has happened so many times that it's now the norm. And yet...here I am...again...feeling foolish for hoping this time would have been different.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    lol because you think it would change the response ?

I should be neither surprised nor disappointed in this event. This switcheroo business has happened so many times that it's now the norm. And yet...here I am...again...feeling foolish for hoping this time would have been different.
    I just got a drop of a trade ticket AND gold so maybe it was a bug.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz View Post
    I just got a drop of a trade ticket AND gold so maybe it was a bug.
    i just collected again and got coins
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Oh.my.god! So now it's a rare, rare chance of a drop instead on every collection like it was before the event expired?!? S8, how can you expect players to continue playing if you keep adjusting drops & after all the energy, gold, & as some have stated, real money to complete the goals!?!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

Yeah fool me once shame on you but fool me six times......
    No Gems For Runes!