Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    my garden is only a level 7/step 8. i don't have the energy resources (especially with it being mother's day weekend here & having to spend it at multiple houses & visiting family members who are here from my husband's home country). now when i fight the mantiwort, i am getting the tokens and not the lightning bugs. i've got time. i'm not behind. one of my weeklies willl be due tues morning so that will make a big dent in the search for seeds. too bad no WW, that owuld have helped on the water front
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Warning: Ability to make extra porridges disappears. I have an extra Pilu waiting in the Magic forge, and while waiting for more glimmerdust for the synthesis potions, I upgraded the garden after having crafted only one porridge. Now I can't make an extra porridge. So while I expect I can still hatch the extra Pilu while feeding the first, he will never be able to grow up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Definitely upgrade!

My first drop from the garden was 2 trade tickets and two gold nuggets.
    Haven't received any more gold items since, but the garden is guaranteed at least two trade tickets.
    Thanks. Like you my first drop was also good with 2 trade tickets and 2 gold eggs this morning.
    I had upgraded before going to bed as I realised that I was almost full on gold items and the royal exchange was busy with a golden trade. Quick collection times with Pilu would not be too advantageous if full on gold items and no way to do another golden trade immediately. Besides I need to sleep!
    Last edited by zoroak; 05-12-19 at 10:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    What's with the living wood? I thought living trees always gave living wood, but I just cut down 4 trees and received 0 living wood. That is going to be a problem.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    What's with the living wood? I thought living trees always gave living wood, but I just cut down 4 trees and received 0 living wood. That is going to be a problem.
    You can’t chop down Living Trees, you collect from them.
    You must be chopping down another type of tree.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    You can’t chop down Living Trees, you collect from them.
    You must be chopping down another type of tree.
    I meant living trees as opposed to dead trees, not the living wood tree. Still I thought normal trees gave living wood.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    1. It's a 14 day event that I did in 2.5 days. I did it not only because I like extreme play but also to give fellow players a heads up.
    If you want I'm sure you can start the event now and finish on time.
    You've convinced me, I'll try! I had forgotten that it's a 14-day event, not just 1 week. I don't have many extra sources of energy and I can't log in every two hours while I'm at work, but I'll try my luck and we'll see how it goes.

(Off topic text removed)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-13-19 at 05:00 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yay finally got a gold nugget after who knows how many collections

Rhino Keeper
    I started this event at level 45 and this is the first time I need higher level requirements. I think someone asked about this lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I started this event at level 45 and this is the first time I need higher level requirements. I think someone asked about this lol
    i did. but i am level 40 and getting the same requirements. so either they lowered the level to 40 or everyone has the same requirements
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily