Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Bilu can also drop golden apples and egg.
    Very decent drop rate as well. Or it seems very decent as it is only 16 mins refresh time, so you get more opportunities to collect.
    So far I've received 3 nuggets, an egg and black flag for an apple.
    How many times do you have to collect from him? I?m only getting stars. You said something about the last goal, does that mean he doesn?t drop anything until you bring the garden to level z9? Thanks for the advice

Anyone tamed a mantiwort yet? What does it drop? The first page does not have this info yet, and apology if it has been answered somewhere before. Thx.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Ivy just gave me 25 living wood!
    And I got 25 eggs from Ivy. Wonder what's up with her hut???
    Quote Originally Posted by sylbrac View Post
    Anyone tamed a mantiwort yet? What does it drop? The first page does not have this info yet, and apology if it has been answered somewhere before. Thx.
    Wood or living wood or glimmer dust or earth wisp I think. Don't know if I miss other drops

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    How many times do you have to collect from him? I?m only getting stars. You said something about the last goal, does that mean he doesn?t drop anything until you bring the garden to level z9? Thanks for the advice
    He drops goodies when your garden is level 9. Gold items drop rate is not that high but given the 16 min timer you can get quite a bit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    All goals and upgrade requirements are complete and available on page 1. Good luck with the rest of the event!
    Thanks, SpiritWind and ShibuyaCloth.

ShibuyaCloth, is the photosynthesis potion count correct for levels 8, 9, and 10 because it seems from SpirintWind's descriptions that apart from the bug bottles, other items like the porridge and grub also need photosynthesis potions.
    Last edited by are1000; 05-14-19 at 02:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Melany

[QUOTE=Melany77;1578920]

Wood or living wood or glimmer dust or earth wisp I think. Don't know if I miss other drops

Thank you! No hurry getting it then ��

Fashion Designer
    My first collection of level 10 garden - 6 trade tickets, 1 dormant seed, 2200 coins, 0 gold items and no black flag.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    My first collection of level 10 garden - 6 trade tickets, 1 dormant seed, 2200 coins, 0 gold items and no black flag.
    Wow

Executive Chef
    Grrr just ****ed a venemous mantiwort and got only white petal!

here's level 8 garden:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	750F98D5-F3F8-44E3-A77B-93993258B143.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	192.8 KB 
ID:	51741
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-12-19 at 09:42 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    This is so annoying! I mean, it's great for you, Melany, and I'm happy for you, but nowhere did it say the garden would drop trade tickets. I was happy to sit out this event when I thought it was only about something that dropped gold items, but if I'd known this, I might have decided differently. 😡