Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 04966 View Post
    Help! The mantiworts aren't dropping anything for me- no lightning bugs or tokens!
    Keep on fighting. They don't drop goodies all the time but drop rates aren't bad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Thank you! much appreciated.....better keep collecting those seeds and buy a few more pot plants!!
    How many pot plants is everyone buying???

Also thanks for the heads up to get the trade wagon out. I had already sent it off to storage!
    i upped my original 10 per account to 25 or 20 odd (ran out of coins)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    HELP!!!!!
    Stuck on goal 8:

Attachment 51690

No matter what I do my jewelers aren't dropping morning dews.
    They're all level 5 or higher jewelers. I believe this is a bug as I remember the button drop rates for Harvey from the jewelers were 1 -3 guaranteed. Yet I collected all my jewelers and got 0 dews.
    It?s a bug. The level 1 jewellers are dropping morning dews but the level 5 and 7 jewellers are not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    i upped my original 10 per account to 25 or 20 odd (ran out of coins)
    I have 12 pot plants, and I'm getting 7 or 8 ladybugs every 90 minutes; nine or ten collections a day, I could easily get 70 a day if I had the energy.
    We need 10+20+20+40+60+80=230 if we don't try to make a second mantiwort (and I don't think we need any lady bugs on our mantiwort, but I'm not up to there, so I can't say for sure).
    Planting more pot plants takes money and energy to grow them, and I can't really see why you would need so many?

Dormant seeds, however ... by my calculation, we need 655 in total.
    There will be a solid week of tapping on bushes.

Rhino Keeper
    I was only allowed to plant three potted plots. Said I was at my limit. Then I saw on forum that some people had 20. Later I was able to buy more potted plants but now I don?t have the energy to level them up very fast. So far after about 5 collections I only have two lady bugs. I am leveling up a small number of more plants so have about two more waterings before they are mature.

Collected on the three one more time and got zero ladybugs and then leveled up three more potted plants and still got zero for the 6 plant collection. This is ridiculous.

I am now up to 11 potted plants and actually got three more ladybugs on the next collectin so that helped alot.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 05-10-19 at 11:14 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    It?s a bug. The level 1 jewellers are dropping morning dews but the level 5 and 7 jewellers are not.
    GREAT! I'm getting punished for leveling up buildings. I would've built more jewelers but at this point I'd probably have to sell 10 buildings to get below the limit so now I'm stuck and have to wait till who knows when they will fix this bug.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    GREAT! I'm getting punished for leveling up buildings. I would've built more jewelers but at this point I'd probably have to sell 10 buildings to get below the limit so now I'm stuck and have to wait till who knows when they will fix this bug.
    You could wait till the end of the working day before selling your buildings, may be fixed by then. Not great for you to sell high level jewellers as you need gold nuggets to upgrade.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I have 12 pot plants, and I'm getting 7 or 8 ladybugs every 90 minutes; nine or ten collections a day, I could easily get 70 a day if I had the energy.
    We need 10+20+20+40+60+80=230 if we don't try to make a second mantiwort (and I don't think we need any lady bugs on our mantiwort, but I'm not up to there, so I can't say for sure).
    Planting more pot plants takes money and energy to grow them, and I can't really see why you would need so many?

Dormant seeds, however ... by my calculation, we need 655 in total.
    There will be a solid week of tapping on bushes.
    Unfortunately this event I seem to be in the " low yield potted plant" group, only getting 4-6 average out of 10 collections means I need more. If I were getting a 75% return like you (fab! Congrats!) I would have left it at 10 lololol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Is it me or has living wood gone extinct? The drop rate during this event is extremely low. Not getting any from trees or saw mills .

Fashion Designer
    Do you have to clear a dead tree for each venomous mantifort? Or just the first one? I thought I read somewhere in this post where they spawn from. Just cleared one and got nothing 😞

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast