Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Garden Level 7 pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C1EBF5AC-A9E8-4654-B1E4-6DD8FBEBACB2.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	197.8 KB 
ID:	51739
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Overall, I'm pretty blah about this event, I'm working on goal 9 but I'm not very interested in this one just want to get it over and be done with it. While I love the new Mantiworts, I really dislike the events where we can only craft one of the pets. Also not too happy that almost everything is being done in the workshop even the food and potions -- what's the point in all those crafting buildings if we never use them for event?

Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I've not been able to get into game all day. Last night was on and off....more off than on.
    First day of event kept glitching and rolling back over and over. Frustrating to say the least. Can't even do little bits now because I can't get in the game.
    I'm Android in case that makes a difference.
    I was having that issue today as well -- the one where it kept kicking me off every few minutes. Thankfully it only lasted two hours or so but it was frustrating because sometimes when it would kick me off, whatever I'd just done reset but it kept my energy.

Fashion Designer
    Bilu can also drop golden apples and egg.
    Very decent drop rate as well. Or it seems very decent as it is only 16 mins refresh time, so you get more opportunities to collect.
    So far I've received 3 nuggets, an egg and black flag for an apple.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Is it me or has living wood gone extinct? The drop rate during this event is extremely low. Not getting any from trees or saw mills .
    you can send them to your neighbors and hope they send them back. You can also make them in the potion shop.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Bilu can also drop golden apples and egg.
    Very decent drop rate as well. Or it seems very decent as it is only 16 mins refresh time, so you get more opportunities to collect.
    So far I've received 3 nuggets, an egg and black flag for an apple.
    This is the full grown one?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

After 2 days and me for e closing many times, it finally showed up in the market. It DEFINITELY was not there before! Thank you for responding!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    This is the full grown one?
    When you get to the last goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Ivy just gave me 25 living wood!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I read through all the posts - did I miss an announcement from S8 that the L10 garden would do trade tickets and possibly permits? Someone posted about it but I didn't see a splash screen nor see a piccie posted here. Good news about the nugget from the plant-y guy/gal. : )
    The back of the inventory card just says Lv.10 drops golden items; I've not seen anything about tickets/permits.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anybody successfully managed to get two full grown Pilu’s? If so what is the best way to get them?