Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    This is so annoying! I mean, it's great for you, Melany, and I'm happy for you, but nowhere did it say the garden would drop trade tickets. I was happy to sit out this event when I thought it was only about something that dropped gold items, but if I'd known this, I might have decided differently. 
    IKR? Not Cool to announce drops then change them! I've worked hard to get a decent number of trade ticket/ earth wisp droppers, and I have them, but now would like to work on my main storylines. I did this event because of the Gold Drops!
    Lets hope the Trade Tickets continue BUT also Gold Items!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-12-19 at 09:51 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Once you complete the event, Pilu stops dropping stuff.

Must have gotten lucky with all the gold items dropping in my main account.
    Not so lucky in my second account. Nothing so far, just silver and jewels.
    I have great drops of gold items from Pilu, a shame it will stop its drops. I wonder if it is worth upgrading to level 10 now or hold off to get the chance of gold drops?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    This is so annoying! I mean, it's great for you, Melany, and I'm happy for you, but nowhere did it say the garden would drop trade tickets. I was happy to sit out this event when I thought it was only about something that dropped gold items, but if I'd known this, I might have decided differently. 😡
    1. It's a 14 day event that I did in 2.5 days. I did it not only because I like extreme play but also to give fellow players a heads up.
    If you want I'm sure you can start the event now and finish on time.

2. But with S8 there's no guarantee that they might've made a mistake and will change the drops later.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I have great drops of gold items from Pilu, a shame it will stop its drops. I wonder if it is worth upgrading to level 10 now or hold off to get the chance of gold drops?
    I considered this but decided I like trade tickets more than gold items.

Fashion Designer
    The more I think about the more I suspect there might've been a bug. Normally trade tickets drop 1-3 at a time, so this garden seems to be too good to be true. Also with Ivy's hut dropping 25 living woods or 25 eggs, there must be something not working right.

That said, even if this garden would drop 1-3 trade fix guaranteed with a chance of gold items, it's a phenomenal item to have.

Rhino Keeper
    How do I raise Pilu? He’s a teenager (garden Lvl 7). He drops only xp so far.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    How do I raise Pilu? He’s a teenager (garden Lvl 7). He drops only xp so far.
    Follow the goal, you are only at stage 7, so go forward and you will be enlighten. If you want a spoiler, look on page 1.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Definitely upgrade!

My first drop from the garden was 2 trade tickets and two gold nuggets.
    Haven't received any more gold items since, but the garden is guaranteed at least two trade tickets.

Nightclub Owner
    I've got both my Pilus on the board, one grown, one teenager. I'm thinking of keeping the second un-grown but just wanted to double check what grown up Pilu's drops are meant to be. I feel like Pilu doesn't drop anything remarkable so it's no big to only have one full grown but... when it doubt, bring it to the forum.

Fashion Designer
    My Pilo has only given me black flags for jewels and silver �� I hope the level 10 garden drops trade tickets instead of gold I usually max out on gold.

Anyone else’s daily Alicorns been especially stingy with energy? Mine are consistently giving 2 or 3 and the Armored Direwolf that used to give 40 is usually giving only 20. I crafted the purple weeklong wait Alicorn because I read on the forums it was like the regular ones which I assumed meant full energy.

I have been playing Castle Story for quite a while and dropped the other S8 games because it was almost impossible to finish goals without spending money and also ridiculous amounts of adverts. This game is quickly heading in the direction of no longer being any fun and only a money pit and a hassle.

The people on these forum pages make it worthwhile to play and I am so grateful for those who gem ahead more than me and also those who post pictures and information and the so many other things that make life easier.