Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I didn't get a ticket today, either.

The best thing about this game for me was that for some weird reason I finished really early. And suddenly I remember why I play... I've had such fun simply looking after the kingdom, building up resources, making spare feasts, actually having time to go after faun seals and the like.

I had been thinking that I'd play whatever came next automatically. After all, this one didn't advertise that the garden gave trade tickets, so if I'd decided not to play based on the prizes I'd have missed out. But if the tickets have now stopped (they were never flagged in the banners as a drop) then it would have been no real loss to skip this one. I only played because I like gardens.

I'm really in 2 minds... the next game looks cute, but I've had so much more fun playing without the pressure.
    Agree, playing the next one for the cute items but will be choosy about whether I play the next ones......

Fashion Designer
    per page 1, post 2=guarantee drop of a golden item or trade tkt.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Pilu timer now longer. Didn't notice it had changed and have 13 hours left now so maybe it has a 16 hour timer? Need confirmation. This also means it's drops may also have changed. We will need to keep an eye on drops so I can update the Inventory Guide again as I've already added Pilu. I'll check on the trade ticket change if drops too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Pilu timer now longer. Didn't notice it had changed and have 13 hours left now so maybe it has a 16 hour timer? Need confirmation. This also means it's drops may also have changed. We will need to keep an eye on drops so I can update the Inventory Guide again as I've already added Pilu. I'll check on the trade ticket change if drops too.
    Yeah! Just noticed it too. Did S8 just switch something on?

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445