Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Decided to quit. No way I can finish and I am just wasting resources.
    I'm in the same boat! Not worth wasting resources when I would not finish, I gave up 4 hours ago! Very disappointed once again! Seems like you can't finish unless you have endless energy and time! Congratulations to those who finished!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Pilu needs to be an adult to drop flowering seeds.
    Teenage Pilu only gives blue stars, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    He becomes an adult with a 16 minute timer in goal 9. The goals on page 1 have more info which might be of assistance to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You have an adult Pilu (you tap on him & it says Adult, not Teenage) and Garden upgraded to level 9 (the last step of a Goal 9)and keep collecting from Pilu, but no seedling? And you have checked your Magic Forge and no seedling shows up to craft the metallic flower?
    Some people need 10 or so collections from a Pilu after upgrading garden to level 9 to get the seedling. I took 4-6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Teenager? You need to feed him in the forge to grow him up to an adult. Only then he will drop the flower. And your garden needs to be lvl 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Have you completed this step?

Goal 9:
    * Prepare green grub for Pilu 0/1 | Workshop, 2 hours - 6 photosynthesis potion, 4 morning dew
    * Raise Pilu into a Teenaged Mantiwort | Will auto complete if you've already raised him; if not, feed till he gets bigger after 5 or so feedings from a baby to a teenager
    * Feed Pilu | put Pilu into storage to feed him | Magic Forge, 15 minutes - 1 petal porridge (from earlier goal), 1 green grub, 1 teenaged Pilu (in storage!)
    * Upgrade the Rafflesia Garden to Level 9
    Rewards: 100 coin, 5 xp, +100 crowns
    Thank you all for the replies and advice. Of course you were all right.... I hadn?t upgraded to level 9 but I was convinced I had!! I had visitors over from the UK over the weekend into Tuesday and I wasn?t playing like normal and I was so tired and trying to keep up with the goal that I had myself totally confused. Anyway I played as much as I could today to catch up and bought some offers to make up the difference where I fell short. I?d got so close that I couldn?t let it go so I decided I was going to treat myself. I really wanted to finish and have this item. I?d rather have completed if for free of course but it was my mistake, I really miss calculated so spending the money was worth it to me this time. I think I would have finished with plenty of time to spare if I didn?t have visitors staying over but real life and friends come first so I missed regular play for about four days. Gardenia and Pilu etc are all safe and sound in my Queendom but I?m glad it?s over. Again thanks for the replies and help, I appreciate it. Sorry to those who didn?t get to finish, it gets frustrating I know. Congrats to those who got there and did it with out the offers too.... lol. I?ll try to do better next time!
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    PROTEST! For the first time my garden didn't give a trade ticket. The drops suddenly change after the event is over.
    And no I am not maxed on tickets.
    Unbelievable!

I posted in Bugs and Issues thread. This doesn't seem right at all.

I just realized I posted in wrong thread over there. I hope someone sees it.
    Reposted to correct thread.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-22-19 at 11:01 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    PROTEST! For the first time my garden didn't give a trade ticket. The drops suddenly change after the event is over.
    Unbelievable!

No ttrade ickets as well for me in both of my kingdoms.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Unbelievable!

Same! I am used to the law of diminishing returns on goal items - where the good drops seem to disappear a week or two after the event finishes. However this is ridiculous, first drop after the event and nothing but coin.....worst return on effort ever! I think I managed a few trade tickets and have not seen a single gold item which was advertised!

Executive Chef
    same here. no trade ticket. good to know it wasn't just me. but it did promise gold and trade tickets. i never saw any gold. but did enjoy the trade tickets.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't get a ticket today, either.

The best thing about this game for me was that for some weird reason I finished really early. And suddenly I remember why I play... I've had such fun simply looking after the kingdom, building up resources, making spare feasts, actually having time to go after faun seals and the like.

I had been thinking that I'd play whatever came next automatically. After all, this one didn't advertise that the garden gave trade tickets, so if I'd decided not to play based on the prizes I'd have missed out. But if the tickets have now stopped (they were never flagged in the banners as a drop) then it would have been no real loss to skip this one. I only played because I like gardens.

I'm really in 2 minds... the next game looks cute, but I've had so much more fun playing without the pressure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I didn't get a ticket today, either.

The best thing about this game for me was that for some weird reason I finished really early. And suddenly I remember why I play... I've had such fun simply looking after the kingdom, building up resources, making spare feasts, actually having time to go after faun seals and the like.

I had been thinking that I'd play whatever came next automatically. After all, this one didn't advertise that the garden gave trade tickets, so if I'd decided not to play based on the prizes I'd have missed out. But if the tickets have now stopped (they were never flagged in the banners as a drop) then it would have been no real loss to skip this one. I only played because I like gardens.

I'm really in 2 minds... the next game looks cute, but I've had so much more fun playing without the pressure.
    Agree, playing the next one for the cute items but will be choosy about whether I play the next ones......

Executive Chef
    per page 1, post 2=guarantee drop of a golden item or trade tkt.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Pilu timer now longer. Didn't notice it had changed and have 13 hours left now so maybe it has a 16 hour timer? Need confirmation. This also means it's drops may also have changed. We will need to keep an eye on drops so I can update the Inventory Guide again as I've already added Pilu. I'll check on the trade ticket change if drops too.