Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected from Pilu about 12 times now since he was an adult and I’m at the last part of the quest. How many collections does it take to get this seed??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    How often do we have to visit pilu before it drops the flowering seed? I put pilu in storage then the Magic forge, but after 24 hrs of visits has not dropped seed.
    Same here. Frustrating

Executive Chef
    it took probably about 8-10 collections for me for Pilu to drop the seed
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    it took probably about 8-10 collections for me for Pilu to drop the seed
    I have collected way more than that now and nothing. And there is no gem skip for that part either argh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I have collected way more than that now and nothing. And there is no gem skip for that part either argh
    Have you read Spirtt Wind's post that is a couple of posts back? She goes over a few tips or steps that you can double check on to make sure you've done everything you're supposed to do to get to this point.
    IMO it shouldn't take that long and I would post in Bugs and Issues. Just in case it's a glitch.

I'm on the last step of the goal and almost done upgading the garden to level 10, but I only have 3 gold nuggets. My adult Pilu only drops coins and occasional jewels, but no gold nuggets. I collect from all my mines around the clock, and have tried rock outcropping but nothing. I'm on level 25, so I don't have a lot of the resources that people on higher levels have to get gold nuggets. What can I do to get the gold nuggets? I'd hate to miss the chance of getting the fairy because of something that is out of my control in the game, especially after I did eveything I could. Help! Thanks! :-)
    Last edited by thephdcookie; 05-21-19 at 07:18 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I even tried the gentleman troll to knock some sense into Pilu but that's not working either!

Attachment 51813
    That darn Pilu. So stubborn! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Am I the only that?s only getting coin from level 10 garden?
    You should be getting trade tickets too. I just got 3! As riverly said, check how many trade tickets you have in storage and if you're maxed out then try trading some in for permits.

Quote Originally Posted by thephdcookie View Post
    I'm on the last step of the goal and almost done upgading the garden to level 10, but I only have 3 gold nuggets. My adult Pilu only drops coins and occasional jewels, but no gold nuggets. I collect from all my mines around the clock, and have tried rock outcropping but nothing. I'm on level 25, so I don't have a lot of the resources that people on higher levels have to get gold nuggets. What can I do to get the gold nuggets? I'd hate to miss the chance of getting the fairy because of something that is out of my control in the game, especially after I did eveything I could. Help! Thanks! :-)
    You may need to gem this one unfortunately. I wouldn't depend on Pilu to drop any gold anywhere anytime soon. What a bummer though I hope you get to finish. Those trade tickets will be useful for you at level 25 to expand.

Executive Chef
    Do you have enough Runes to make a Gold Miner Boost in the Apothecary? (I activate it an hour before collecting, then try to collect again before the Boost expires) Or Pot of Gold from the earlier event? (I got a gold nugget today there) Do you have enough gems to purchase a Gold Mine? Do you have gems for a Dark Cave Formation, or can you get one? (Those have a higher chance of gold nuggets I think. Check your storage, one of our Goals gave one)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. I got 1 nugget from chopping rocks. Still 1 nugget short. We have 2 days to go so I keep chopping.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    A non exhaustive view (see The Hub for details), Golden Nugget Sources:
    • Aetas
    • Aideen
    • Armored Shadow Wolf
    • Bag of Treats
    • Celestine
    • Classic Christmas Tree
    • Classic Winter Tree
    • Dark Cave Formation
    • Deep Mine L1
    • Deep Mine L2
    • Deep Mine L3
    • Deep Mine L4
    • Deep Mine L5
    • Deep Mine L6
    • Desert Palace L10
    • Fiery Mystery Box
    • Garden Peacock
    • Golden Mine
    • Golden Peacock
    • Grand Christmas Tree
    • Grand Winter Tree
    • Iron Rich Rock
    • Lucky Trade
    • Mountain of the Wilds
    • Mystery Box
    • Mystery Chest
    • Pfefferknot Pony
    • Pot of Gold
    • Rafflesia Garden L10
    • Rainbow Pot
    • Rock Outcropping
    • Rooted Mine
    • Snow Mound L10
    • Sparkling Mine L1
    • Sparkling Mine L2
    • Sparkling Mine L3
    • Sparkling Mine L4
    • Sparkling Mine L5
    • Sparkling Mine L6
    • Sparkling Mine L7
    • Sparkling Mine L8
    • Sparkling Mine L9
    • Trade Post L10
    • Treasure Trove
    • Troll Thief
    Bringing this forward for those struggling with getting gold nuggets. Unfortunately a lot of these things are from past events...but the list is helpful nonetheless. All the best folks! Hope everyone gets to finish