Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    I've heard people are getting gold items from Pilu, and I'm getting petals and flowers. Is mine not adult yet? I've almost finished upgrading the garden toLevel 10. I'm on the last step. When does the Gold start flowing?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I've heard people are getting gold items from Pilu, and I'm getting petals and flowers. Is mine not adult yet? I've almost finished upgrading the garden toLevel 10. I'm on the last step. When does the Gold start flowing?
    I'm not one of the people getting gold from Pilu. I'm only getting black flags for petals now. Come sit by me while we devise a way to either bribe him or punish him into throwing some gold nuggets our way.
    He's going into storage if he doesn't stop being naughty.

Fashion Designer
    Um how many tries does it take to get the silly seed thingy from pilu to make the metallic flower?! I?ve tried several times and nothing.

I've seen that the level 10 garden still drops dormant seeds. They're no longer needed to upgrade the garden so does anyone know what else they can be used for?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Um how many tries does it take to get the silly seed thingy from pilu to make the metallic flower?! I?ve tried several times and nothing.
    Unfortunately it is random. It took me two or three collections, thankfully, but longer for other players. Keep trying

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    My garden is level 9. Before making the metallic flower I got a golden egg. Since making and collecting the flower I have only gotten silver, coins and purple petals. I should have made the flower last. *slaps forehead*
    Hmmm, I crafted the flower first and collected a couple gold items from my 2 Pilu. I crafted the last walking seed ... but did NOT upgrade. Anyway, no gold items in 12 hours.
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 05-16-19 at 05:25 PM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm not one of the people getting gold from Pilu. I'm only getting black flags for petals now. Come sit by me while we devise a way to either bribe him or punish him into throwing some gold nuggets our way.
    He's going into storage if he doesn't stop being naughty.
    On my way, with bribes in my pocket, and a set of garden shears in my hand in case he doesn't start giving up his loot!!

Rhino Keeper
    I can’t raise my second teenage Pilu to adulthood. I fed and placed the first adult Pilu and you said then I would be able to put the second teenager into storage to feed it too. But whatever I do the forge shows zero teenage Pilu.
    Any suggestions?
    Or was the glich repaired in the meantime?
    :-)
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    I can?t raise my second teenage Pilu to adulthood. I fed and placed the first adult Pilu and you said then I would be able to put the second teenager into storage to feed it too. But whatever I do the forge shows zero teenage Pilu.
    Any suggestions?
    Or was the glich repaired in the meantime?
    :-)
    1. Did you first raise Pilu to become a teenager? It takes 5 tends to grow him. Check his timer if he's still on 5 min timer then he's not yet a teenager
    2. Did you put him in storage?
    3. Are you still on goal 8? (Your garden must be level 8)

If you make sure that your teenaged Pilu is in storage then are you still on goal 8? If you pass that goal then you can't grow Pilu to an adult anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    1. Did you first raise Pilu to become a teenager? It takes 5 tends to grow him. Check his timer if he's still on 5 min timer then he's not yet a teenager
    2. Did you put him in storage?
    3. Are you still on goal 8? (Your garden must be level 8)

If you make sure that your teenaged Pilu is in storage then are you still on goal 8? If you pass that goal then you can't grow Pilu to an adult anymore.

Thanks for the advice. He is still a baby. I?ll tend him 5 times and then try again.
    Garden is lvl 8, food is ready.
    I keep making walking seeds ecc in the meantime.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)