Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what the drop rate for dormant seeds from Acer trees is like? Wondering if this might be a better way of collecting them given that the trees also give other useful resources for the event??
    Any thoughts....??

I've been fighting a slew of the venomous manticores & not received a single token. Anybody else having a hard time getting them? Did you forget to turn them on too, S8?

I sure wish S8 would at least test their new events before releasing them. More trouble every time we get another one!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've been fighting a slew of the venomous manticores & not received a single token. Anybody else having a hard time getting them? Did you forget to turn them on too, S8?

I sure wish S8 would at least test their new events before releasing them. More trouble every time we get another one!
    I have only fought 1 and it dropped a token so they are switched on.....perhaps they are really rare drops and I was just lucky?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Thanks for this much appreciated....can I ask? What do we need wool and coal for?? Should I be stocking up on these??
    No you don't need wool and coal, those are from the snow castle event and Shibuya probably forgot to changed them. You'll need water and glimmerdusts instead. Lots of water and glimmer dusts.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like you can make 2 Pilu's just like how you can make 2 Harvey's. You can refer to the snow castle thread for more details if you don't know how. Basically when you get to the part to craft Pilu, craft the second Pilu and leave him in the forge for a few days until you get to the part when you need to feed him soup. Make sure to craft extra food for the second Pilu whenever you're on that goal otherwise you won't be able to grow him to the adult version without gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    I have only fought 1 and it dropped a token so they are switched on.....perhaps they are really rare drops and I was just lucky?
    Guess I've just been having bad luck. Come on tokens...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Tokens seem rare but by the time I got enough lightning bugs I also got enough token to craft the beast/plant. Unlike the snow apes which I liked and made quite a few, I don't like the mantiwort and am satisfied with one. So far it dropped only wood, living wood and some coins.

Rhino Keeper
    If its any consolation I can’t get the firefly things to drop.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Looks like you can make 2 Pilu's just like how you can make 2 Harvey's. You can refer to the snow castle thread for more details if you don't know how. Basically when you get to the part to craft Pilu, craft the second Pilu and leave him in the forge for a few days until you get to the part when you need to feed him soup. Make sure to craft extra food for the second Pilu whenever you're on that goal otherwise you won't be able to grow him to the adult version without gems.
    Thanks for this....much appreciated....good thing I left my second one cooking on the forge...what does the grown one drop?

Executive Chef
    Here's the porridge making part for the teenage Pilu when upgrading level 7-8

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60039D05-179A-43BF-B2C8-C8626A039180.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	51705 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5A58A777-6D31-43E4-8AE8-76DD4CBAB0FC.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	51706

Its also made in the workshop
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1EA04ED0-1774-4D38-A93C-067D96D50775.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	51707

Gaah sooo much made in the workshop!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-10-19 at 06:11 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx