Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thephdcookie View Post
    I'm on the last step of the goal and almost done upgading the garden to level 10, but I only have 3 gold nuggets. My adult Pilu only drops coins and occasional jewels, but no gold nuggets. I collect from all my mines around the clock, and have tried rock outcropping but nothing. I'm on level 25, so I don't have a lot of the resources that people on higher levels have to get gold nuggets. What can I do to get the gold nuggets? I'd hate to miss the chance of getting the fairy because of something that is out of my control in the game, especially after I did eveything I could. Help! Thanks! :-)
    Do you have enough Runes to make a Gold Miner Boost in the Apothecary? (I activate it an hour before collecting, then try to collect again before the Boost expires) Or Pot of Gold from the earlier event? (I got a gold nugget today there) Do you have enough gems to purchase a Gold Mine? Do you have gems for a Dark Cave Formation, or can you get one? (Those have a higher chance of gold nuggets I think. Check your storage, one of our Goals gave one)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by thephdcookie View Post
    I'm on the last step of the goal and almost done upgading the garden to level 10, but I only have 3 gold nuggets. My adult Pilu only drops coins and occasional jewels, but no gold nuggets. I collect from all my mines around the clock, and have tried rock outcropping but nothing. I'm on level 25, so I don't have a lot of the resources that people on higher levels have to get gold nuggets. What can I do to get the gold nuggets? I'd hate to miss the chance of getting the fairy because of something that is out of my control in the game, especially after I did eveything I could. Help! Thanks! :-)
    Same here. I got 1 nugget from chopping rocks. Still 1 nugget short. We have 2 days to go so I keep chopping.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (I will not buy any gems with real money as long as there is no confirmation button)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    A non exhaustive view (see The Hub for details), Golden Nugget Sources:
    • Aetas
    • Aideen
    • Armored Shadow Wolf
    • Bag of Treats
    • Celestine
    • Classic Christmas Tree
    • Classic Winter Tree
    • Dark Cave Formation
    • Deep Mine L1
    • Deep Mine L2
    • Deep Mine L3
    • Deep Mine L4
    • Deep Mine L5
    • Deep Mine L6
    • Desert Palace L10
    • Fiery Mystery Box
    • Garden Peacock
    • Golden Mine
    • Golden Peacock
    • Grand Christmas Tree
    • Grand Winter Tree
    • Iron Rich Rock
    • Lucky Trade
    • Mountain of the Wilds
    • Mystery Box
    • Mystery Chest
    • Pfefferknot Pony
    • Pot of Gold
    • Rafflesia Garden L10
    • Rainbow Pot
    • Rock Outcropping
    • Rooted Mine
    • Snow Mound L10
    • Sparkling Mine L1
    • Sparkling Mine L2
    • Sparkling Mine L3
    • Sparkling Mine L4
    • Sparkling Mine L5
    • Sparkling Mine L6
    • Sparkling Mine L7
    • Sparkling Mine L8
    • Sparkling Mine L9
    • Trade Post L10
    • Treasure Trove
    • Troll Thief
    Bringing this forward for those struggling with getting gold nuggets. Unfortunately a lot of these things are from past events...but the list is helpful nonetheless. All the best folks! Hope everyone gets to finish

Rhino Keeper
    Level 10 garden gave a Gold Nugget today!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Level 10 garden gave a Gold Nugget today!
    I now have hope!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    I now have hope!!!!!!
    I wonder if the Gold items will drop more when the event is over.....I forgot that in some earlier events, the final prize stuff didn't start until the event was over. Here's hoping more gold, plus the Trade Tix, happens!

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Do you have enough Runes to make a Gold Miner Boost in the Apothecary? (I activate it an hour before collecting, then try to collect again before the Boost expires) Or Pot of Gold from the earlier event? (I got a gold nugget today there) Do you have enough gems to purchase a Gold Mine? Do you have gems for a Dark Cave Formation, or can you get one? (Those have a higher chance of gold nuggets I think. Check your storage, one of our Goals gave one)
    Thanks for your reply and everyone else who replied to my question today! I started playing a few months ago, so I don't have these goal items that you mentioned above. I also have few gems, only the ones I get for free from watching videos). It's OK, I'll keep chopping rock outcropping and see if I get anything. :-)
    Last edited by thephdcookie; 05-21-19 at 11:44 AM.

Nothing appears to suggest store or rotate or sell; instead I just get the option to speed up collection by paying gems. Nothing else. I?m stuck and bummed because I got this far and now won?t be able to finish in time. A game is not fun to play when it doesn?t work.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    Nothing appears to suggest store or rotate or sell; instead I just get the option to speed up collection by paying gems. Nothing else. I?m stuck and bummed because I got this far and now won?t be able to finish in time. A game is not fun to play when it doesn?t work.
    What part of the challenge are you trying to work on that's causing you frustration? Let us know so we can try to help.

What are are you trying to store or rotate or sell?

Executive Chef
    I have Pilu as a teenager and I’m collecting from him but still no flowering seedling for me to craft the metallic flower. I really hope this doesn’t prevent me from finishing.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast