Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 482

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

  1. #401
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My first level 10 garden collection:
    3 trade tickets (nice)
    2 dormant seeds. WHY?
    everytime i collect i get 1-3 trade tickets and dormant seeds and spawn a monster
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  2. #402
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Pilu needs to be an adult to drop flowering seeds.
    Teenage Pilu only gives blue stars, nothing else.
    Thanks for the reply. When exactly does Pilu become an adult.... after I?ve upgraded the garden to level 10? I?m currently level 9 and Pilu is green with a sixteen minute timer.
    Last edited by AuntyRose32; 05-21-19 at 08:10 PM.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

  3. #403
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,000
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. When exactly does Pilu become an adult.... after I?ve upgraded the garden to level 10? I?m currently level 9 and Pilu is green with a sixteen minute timer.
    He becomes an adult with a 16 minute timer in goal 9. The goals on page 1 have more info which might be of assistance to you.

  4. #404
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    He becomes an adult with a 16 minute timer in goal 9. The goals on page 1 have more info which might be of assistance to you.
    Thank you SW. I’ve read page one and I’ve been following the thread but still feel confused somewhat. The timer is down to 22 hours for me and I’ve yet to get a seedling from Pilu. I feel like I’m missing something or somethings wrong. This is a lot of work to put in for one of the steps in the goal to not drop what it’s meant to drop so I can move forward. The seedling should be an automatic drop on the first collection from an adult Pilu. I guess nothing I can do except keep collecting from Pilu.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

  5. #405
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Thank you SW. I?ve read page one and I?ve been following the thread but still feel confused somewhat. The timer is down to 22 hours for me and I?ve yet to get a seedling from Pilu. I feel like I?m missing something or somethings wrong. This is a lot of work to put in for one of the steps in the goal to not drop what it?s meant to drop so I can move forward. The seedling should be an automatic drop on the first collection from an adult Pilu. I guess nothing I can do except keep collecting from Pilu.
    You have an adult Pilu (you tap on him & it says Adult, not Teenage) and Garden upgraded to level 9 (the last step of a Goal 9)and keep collecting from Pilu, but no seedling? And you have checked your Magic Forge and no seedling shows up to craft the metallic flower?
    Some people need 10 or so collections from a Pilu after upgrading garden to level 9 to get the seedling. I took 4-6.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-21-19 at 11:39 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  6. #406
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I have Pilu as a teenager and I?m collecting from him but still no flowering seedling for me to craft the metallic flower. I really hope this doesn?t prevent me from finishing.
    Teenager? You need to feed him in the forge to grow him up to an adult. Only then he will drop the flower. And your garden needs to be lvl 9.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (I will not buy any gems with real money as long as there is no confirmation button)

  7. #407
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,831
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Thank you SW. I’ve read page one and I’ve been following the thread but still feel confused somewhat. The timer is down to 22 hours for me and I’ve yet to get a seedling from Pilu. I feel like I’m missing something or somethings wrong. This is a lot of work to put in for one of the steps in the goal to not drop what it’s meant to drop so I can move forward. The seedling should be an automatic drop on the first collection from an adult Pilu. I guess nothing I can do except keep collecting from Pilu.
    Have you completed this step?

    Goal 9:
    * Prepare green grub for Pilu 0/1 | Workshop, 2 hours - 6 photosynthesis potion, 4 morning dew
    * Raise Pilu into a Teenaged Mantiwort | Will auto complete if you've already raised him; if not, feed till he gets bigger after 5 or so feedings from a baby to a teenager
    * Feed Pilu | put Pilu into storage to feed him | Magic Forge, 15 minutes - 1 petal porridge (from earlier goal), 1 green grub, 1 teenaged Pilu (in storage!)
    * Upgrade the Rafflesia Garden to Level 9
    Rewards: 100 coin, 5 xp, +100 crowns

  8. #408
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    120
    Pilu's is driving me crazy. I've collected from him more than 15 times and no drop. Maybe the luck of the forum will help me but is anyone having such difficulty?

  9. #409
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    41
    Yay, I did it! This morning with 8 ours to go. I bought the last missing nugget with 80 (free) gems. I had intended to collect them for a wizard school but then: gem traps here we go.
    Upon first collection my garden gave me 1 trade ticked ( and dormant seeds which is weird since the quest is over).
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (I will not buy any gems with real money as long as there is no confirmation button)

  10. #410
    Executive Chef KadeeDid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You have an adult Pilu (you tap on him & it says Adult, not Teenage) and Garden upgraded to level 9 (the last step of a Goal 9)and keep collecting from Pilu, but no seedling? And you have checked your Magic Forge and no seedling shows up to craft the metallic flower?
    Some people need 10 or so collections from a Pilu after upgrading garden to level 9 to get the seedling. I took 4-6.
    I have had no luck yet.

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •