Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    For lower level players:

Step 10 is
    Visit pilu
    Collect flowering seeds
    Forge metallic flower (same requirements as on page 1)
    Upgrade garden to level 10

To upgrade the garden:
    10 Garden planter
    3 garden bug bottle
    1 metallic flower
    10 Walking seed

HTH,
    Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    After I upgraded my garden to level 9 I noticed I could purchase another in the market. I bought another garden and now the option to upgrade my level 9 garden is gone and I can only upgrade the new one. I’ve tried to store them both and only bring The lvl 9 out but it still doesn’t work. I submitted a ticket and hope it can be fixed. I wanted to warn others not to buy another if you see it in your market.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    After I upgraded my garden to level 9 I noticed I could purchase another in the market. I bought another garden and now the option to upgrade my level 9 garden is gone and I can only upgrade the new one. I’ve tried to store them both and only bring The lvl 9 out but it still doesn’t work. I submitted a ticket and hope it can be fixed. I wanted to warn others not to buy another if you see it in your market.
    oh no!!!! Thanks for that heads up. I seriously hope that gets fixed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    So if you don?t collect f the energy from wizard schools and alicorns, it accumulates?
    No no no, you DO have to collect from wizard schools and alicorns. What people are saying is that some players receive more energy from those sources than they use up. The free refills stop at 40 (or lower, if you're playing below a certain level) but it is possible to accumulate more than 40 energy from those other sources. I hope that makes it clearer.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    So if you don?t collect f the energy from wizard schools and alicorns, it accumulates?
    No. You wait until you have 40 energy then collect from wizard schools and alicorns and other energy giving resources. The trick is to then NOT use it. Wait to collect from energy resources again. Collect from them all and don't use it. Rinse and repeat until you have amassed as much energy as you want. You can amass thousands of energy if you want.

Nightclub Owner
    Huh. Where was it located in the market? I'm getting ready to finish the final upgrade but I'm not seeing the option to purchase a second garden... I would totally be down to purchase a second.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Huh. Where was it located in the market? I'm getting ready to finish the final upgrade but I'm not seeing the option to purchase a second garden... I would totally be down to purchase a second.
    It was in the featured section. I thought the same when I purchased it but if I can’t upgrade both to level 10 it’s useless to have another. Now it’s possible that I will have to upgrade all over again and still only have 1.

Executive Chef
    Well I think I jinxed myself, Pilu gave gold but Eggs this AM not nuggets. C'mon Pilu, drop those nuggets!

I wonder if those who got nuggets are those needing them to upgrade the garden to level 10? I have enough nuggets for this upgrade but want to upgrade sparkling mines too, so I need more nuggets
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-15-19 at 08:13 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    After I upgraded my garden to level 9 I noticed I could purchase another in the market. I bought another garden and now the option to upgrade my level 9 garden is gone and I can only upgrade the new one. I?ve tried to store them both and only bring The lvl 9 out but it still doesn?t work. I submitted a ticket and hope it can be fixed. I wanted to warn others not to buy another if you see it in your market.
    Awww, I want another garden. I would upgrade them both. I have a feeling once you upgrade one all the way to level 10, the other one will be upgradable. Wish I hadn't finished. I wonder why I never looked in the market.

Executive Chef
    To clarify:

When does Pilu drop gold items?

I've just upgraded the garden to level 8. Now I am making the things to feed Pilu and upgrade to level 9. Should I wait to feed him or feed him and then hold off on upgrading?