Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The back of the inventory card just says Lv.10 drops golden items; I've not seen anything about tickets/permits.
    There was a post yesterday stating that trade tickets are a drop. It makes me wonder if the back of that inventory card is not correct. Maybe a cut and paste error on the part of S8. Who knows?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Looks like you can make 2 Pilu's just like how you can make 2 Harvey's. You can refer to the snow castle thread for more details if you don't know how. Basically when you get to the part to craft Pilu, craft the second Pilu and leave him in the forge for a few days until you get to the part when you need to feed him soup. Make sure to craft extra food for the second Pilu whenever you're on that goal otherwise you won't be able to grow him to the adult version without gems.
    I'm unable to place or store the second Pilu even with having crafted extra food. I get the "You're at your limit " pop-up. However , it will allow the second Pilu to be sold for $0.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Bilu can also drop golden apples and egg.
    Very decent drop rate as well. Or it seems very decent as it is only 16 mins refresh time, so you get more opportunities to collect.
    So far I've received 3 nuggets, an egg and black flag for an apple.
    Once you complete the event, Pilu stops dropping stuff.

Must have gotten lucky with all the gold items dropping in my main account.
    Not so lucky in my second account. Nothing so far, just silver and jewels.
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 05-11-19 at 11:00 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    I'm unable to place or store the second Pilu even with having crafted extra food. I get the "You're at your limit " pop-up. However , it will allow the second Pilu to be sold for $0.
    Did you get to the part where you have to put teenaged Pilu in the forge to feed him so he can grow to be adult version? Once you put him in the forge you can collect the 2nd Pilu, feed 5 times to grow to a teenager and then put the 2nd one in the forge to make him an adult.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Has anybody successfully managed to get two full grown Pilu’s? If so what is the best way to get them?
    Yes I got 2. See my post above

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    There was a post yesterday stating that trade tickets are a drop. It makes me wonder if the back of that inventory card is not correct. Maybe a cut and paste error on the part of S8. Who knows?
    I don't know if the back of the card is correct but somebody told me their first collection of level 10 garden dropped 4 trade tickets and second collection yielded 2 tickets.

So maybe a ticket dropper with chance of golden items?

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Did you get to the part where you have to put teenaged Pilu in the forge to feed him so he can grow to be adult version? Once you put him in the forge you can collect the 2nd Pilu, feed 5 times to grow to a teenager and then put the 2nd one in the forge to make him an adult.
    In this part, I can not collect the first Pilu until I grow the 2nd one to a teenager and put it in the forge. then I collect first one when 2nd is in the forge. right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MacieQueen View Post
    In this part, I can not collect the first Pilu until I grow the 2nd one to a teenager and put it in the forge. then I collect first one when 2nd is in the forge. right?
    After you grow the first Pilu to adult you can collect him. I had adult Pilu and baby Pilu for a few minutes together on my board until I could grow baby Pilu to a teenager and put him in the forge.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All goals and upgrade requirements are complete and available on page 1. Good luck with the rest of the event!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi ! Just want to say thanks for all the tips ! Great CS Community!
    Last edited by eastie41; 05-12-19 at 04:07 AM.