Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    My baby mantiwort is grown. What does it drop, if anything, now I've got it? Please?
    Black flagged for silver ore, not noticed other times. I don’t think it’s too dissimilar from the other mantiworts.

Executive Chef
    The jewellers bug appears to be fixed. Got morning dew from high level jewellers as well as low.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    The venomous manticore will also spawn from an old log. Not the best choice to buy but if you?ve got some lying around from expansions it a good way to clear them. Since it?s also featured in the market, I assume the old tree log will work as well.

I?m not liking the ?quiet? resets. No galloping horse, just something I did some 5 minutes before is now undone. Arrrrrrgggggghhh!
    Thanks I looked at the ?featured? tab in the shop and saw the old logs. I had quite a few in my inventory. I bought one and put it in storage to bring them to the top of my list

Rhino Keeper
    My teenage Pilu is glitching, anyone else? What is it’s purpose? Dropping only coin

Rhino Keeper
    I have a huge supply of old logs as one of the ent things from an old game drops them. And at the moment at least the spawn rate seems good. Well worth checking your inventory.

When does side goal appear? I'm working on level 8. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    I want a little Walking Seed Walker striding round my kingdom!

Nightclub Owner
    Math, pics and assumptions for goal 9 & 10 on page 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Math, pics and assumptions for goal 9 & 10 on page 1
    Thanks for this much appreciated....can I ask? What do we need wool and coal for?? Should I be stocking up on these??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    My teenage Pilu is glitching, anyone else? What is it?s purpose? Dropping only coin
    Yes mine is glitching too - every cycle of the animaton.....does anyone know if he develops further than a teenager?