Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    So for those collecting from adult Pilu...I had multiple collections with nothing but a blue star...I think getting to the final step of the event is what triggered him to finally start dropping things...and I’ve had a pretty good luck with gold items from Pilu...at least 2 apples, 3 nuggets, and I think an egg so far. Do we know for sure that the gold drops from Pilu stop once the garden is fully upgraded to level 10? I am almost done crafting those materials, but I may hold off upgrading if they do. Would appreciate any insight if you all have any. Thanks!
    Last edited by perry5; 05-14-19 at 05:08 PM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Thanks, SpiritWind and ShibuyaCloth.

ShibuyaCloth, is the photosynthesis potion count correct for levels 8, 9, and 10 because it seems from SpirintWind's descriptions that apart from the bug bottles, other items like the porridge and grub also need photosynthesis potions.
    My bad. ShibuyaCloth has 8 down for Pilu.

Executive Chef
    i'm at level 10. i finally got the seed from him to make gold/silver. all i have gotten from him is jewels and silver
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Ivy's hut bug is back w a 58 egg drop. Soup anyone? : )

Only one seed though.
    Mine has been dropping heaps of eggs, peppers and today dropped 26 living wood !!!! You do have a win sometimes!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Shhhhh! Lol....we need all the help we can get...lol.
    Lol 😂 I keep saying that every time I see someone report something good. 😂 Shhhh...wait till the weekend to start talking about it so that at least we can all maximize whatever glitch it is

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    A thousand energy?!? How is that possible? Do you have a zillion Alicorns?
    I have nothing. Only the usual energy. Made it to level 7 so far. I keep working.....
    :-))
    I?m sorry, I wasn?t trying to gloat, I was just trying to give the poster I replied to an idea of nrg required to do the event as they had originally decided not to do it.

I do have 39 weekly creatures, including 35 alicorns. However I have been playing since Sep or Oct 2012, so pre love shack, you may not have heard of that but it was the valentines event in 2013 that allows those of us who were playing then to craft alicorns with drops of horns and wings from Adventures. It took me a year to get the parts to drop for my first alicorn, hard to believe now. I have never spent gems to get any of my alicorns. I also have quite a lot of daily alicorns either won, earnt or bought with earnt gems. I believe the only time I?ve bought gems was to get the fruit trees. Many of us store our nrg, I am maxed on a lot of things, usually everything up to 99 spellbound beams etc. and everything below, all glue type things. We don?t have to waste a lot of nrg to do everyday things, so the nrg from the wizards schools, portals, alicorns etc just accumulates sometimes to a few thousand, until a monster hunt comes in and down it goes.

So good luck to you, a lot of these events are aimed at players who have the energy resources, although those on lower levels do get different goals, which I believe is a great idea. Just play to have a good time, your neighbours can become good friends, they gift and accept requests for game events.

Anyway rant over, sorry Spiritwind!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Lol BB! I actually like posts like this as I hope they are seen as an encouragement to others on what they can achieve by being/becoming a long term player. Like you I also end up storing lots of energy as my game play style now isn't as it was when I was eg a Level 20 player.

I'm quite enjoying this event. It has a good balance of crafting and chopping and I love we don't have to spend tens of thousands of coins buying rocks or growing trees.

Good luck to those still going

Rhino Keeper
    I am sooooo jealous!! My mantiwort hasn't dropped any gold items in my lower level kingdom, and I'm short 3 golden nuggets to finish this event!! Please, please, please power of the post!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I?m sorry, I wasn?t trying to gloat, I was just trying to give the poster I replied to an idea of nrg required to do the event as they had originally decided not to do it.

I do have 39 weekly creatures, including 35 alicorns. However I have been playing since Sep or Oct 2012, so pre love shack, you may not have heard of that but it was the valentines event in 2013 that allows those of us who were playing then to craft alicorns with drops of horns and wings from Adventures. It took me a year to get the parts to drop for my first alicorn, hard to believe now. I have never spent gems to get any of my alicorns. I also have quite a lot of daily alicorns either won, earnt or bought with earnt gems. I believe the only time I?ve bought gems was to get the fruit trees. Many of us store our nrg, I am maxed on a lot of things, usually everything up to 99 spellbound beams etc. and everything below, all glue type things. We don?t have to waste a lot of nrg to do everyday things, so the nrg from the wizards schools, portals, alicorns etc just accumulates sometimes to a few thousand, until a monster hunt comes in and down it goes.

So good luck to you, a lot of these events are aimed at players who have the energy resources, although those on lower levels do get different goals, which I believe is a great idea. Just play to have a good time, your neighbours can become good friends, they gift and accept requests for game events.

Anyway rant over, sorry Spiritwind!
    So if you don’t collect f the energy from wizard schools and alicorns, it accumulates?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    So if you don’t collect f the energy from wizard schools and alicorns, it accumulates?
    When you login and collect the energy it can and does accumulate over 40, so higher level players that have been playing a long time can store extra energy for the events they really want to do.

Trudyscandles