Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Level 10 garden gave a Gold Nugget today!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Level 10 garden gave a Gold Nugget today!
    I now have hope!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    I now have hope!!!!!!
    I wonder if the Gold items will drop more when the event is over.....I forgot that in some earlier events, the final prize stuff didn't start until the event was over. Here's hoping more gold, plus the Trade Tix, happens!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Do you have enough Runes to make a Gold Miner Boost in the Apothecary? (I activate it an hour before collecting, then try to collect again before the Boost expires) Or Pot of Gold from the earlier event? (I got a gold nugget today there) Do you have enough gems to purchase a Gold Mine? Do you have gems for a Dark Cave Formation, or can you get one? (Those have a higher chance of gold nuggets I think. Check your storage, one of our Goals gave one)
    Thanks for your reply and everyone else who replied to my question today! I started playing a few months ago, so I don't have these goal items that you mentioned above. I also have few gems, only the ones I get for free from watching videos). It's OK, I'll keep chopping rock outcropping and see if I get anything. :-)
    Last edited by thephdcookie; 05-21-19 at 11:44 AM.

Nothing appears to suggest store or rotate or sell; instead I just get the option to speed up collection by paying gems. Nothing else. I?m stuck and bummed because I got this far and now won?t be able to finish in time. A game is not fun to play when it doesn?t work.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    Nothing appears to suggest store or rotate or sell; instead I just get the option to speed up collection by paying gems. Nothing else. I?m stuck and bummed because I got this far and now won?t be able to finish in time. A game is not fun to play when it doesn?t work.
    What part of the challenge are you trying to work on that's causing you frustration? Let us know so we can try to help.

What are are you trying to store or rotate or sell?

Executive Chef
    I have Pilu as a teenager and I’m collecting from him but still no flowering seedling for me to craft the metallic flower. I really hope this doesn’t prevent me from finishing.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    I can?t put Pilu in storage! Help! I?ve tried refreshing, a hard close, even turning everything off and back on. No luck.
    Make sure Pilu is a teenager, I had this problem, I hadn't collected from him enough to grow him

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I have Pilu as a teenager and I’m collecting from him but still no flowering seedling for me to craft the metallic flower. I really hope this doesn’t prevent me from finishing.
    Pilu needs to be an adult to drop flowering seeds.
    Teenage Pilu only gives blue stars, nothing else.

Executive Chef
    My first level 10 garden collection:
    3 trade tickets (nice)
    2 dormant seeds. WHY?