Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Well I was lucky and I got the seed the first time. But I saw a post stating that it might take several tries.
    Not so lucky with my lightening bugs. I know I started Goal10 with 9 , but it seems that 2 have flown away. I can't figure that out.
    The chart shows 8 needed, which is clear to me that is right. It's messin with my brain- what's left of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Did you get to the part where you have to put teenaged Pilu in the forge to feed him so he can grow to be adult version? Once you put him in the forge you can collect the 2nd Pilu, feed 5 times to grow to a teenager and then put the 2nd one in the forge to make him an adult.
    Thanks for your help!

Fashion Designer
    Looks like you can make 2 Pilu's just like how you can make 2 Harvey's. You can refer to the snow castle thread for more details if you don't know how. Basically when you get to the part to craft Pilu, craft the second Pilu and leave him in the forge for a few days until you get to the part when you need to feed him soup. Make sure to craft extra food for the second Pilu whenever you're on that goal otherwise you won't be able to grow him to the adult version without gems.
    Thanks for the tip.
    I?m having trouble locating that info in the snow castle thread, and it?s 45 pages long.
    So far I have put the teenager in storage but it still won?t let me place the second one.
    Any help is much appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sasisan View Post
    I'm now lv.40 and have to do task for higher level for the first time. I'm so sad ��. There's lot of thing to make and don't know if I'll finish in time.
    i am still level 40. and my rewquirements were the same as on page 1, but i can confirm what trudy said that on step 9 when your garden is lvle 8 trying to upgrade to 9 that you have lower requirements to upgrade.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    ... that Pilu is a disaster. I wonder if his only purpose is to give people golden items when they need to make the metallic flower. I've got nothing but blue stars from my 2 Pilu ever since my garden is fully upgraded.
    Seems kinda useless to make 2 then.
    I have my second Baby Pilu (and an extra Petal Porridge ready) but seems like a lot of effort making an extra Green Grub.
    Also I dislike the design of Pilu - he looks unhinged.
    Maybe better to keep a baby version.

This loophole was perfect for the Snow Castle Event cause I could leave my second Harvey undressed.
    (I didn?t like his winter sweater and boots - so the dressed one lives in Storage)

Farm Supplier
    I’m no longer getting lightning bugs from Venomous Maniworts. Anyone having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I?m no longer getting lightning bugs from Venomous Maniworts. Anyone having this problem?
    I have had several times where the venomous manticore dropped nothing....just experience on the final drop! Why, S8! This set of goals is so energy intensive already!

And....I'm also not getting the flower from Pilu just a purple petal & no gold items either, bingo. We'll see how the next few collections go but it's not looking very positive.

Question: When the rafflesia garden is fully upgraded to level 10, is that metal flower visible anywhere in the garden? It's quite a nice looking one & am hoping it will actually exist in the garden!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I just lost 60 gems in the blink of an eye ! I did not even realise it. Gem traps !!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    This is so annoying! I mean, it's great for you, Melany, and I'm happy for you, but nowhere did it say the garden would drop trade tickets. I was happy to sit out this event when I thought it was only about something that dropped gold items, but if I'd known this, I might have decided differently. 
    There?s plenty of time left, 9 days to go. I will be finished by lunchtime tomorrow, so I have spent 4 1/2 days. I started with about 1000 nrg as I used most of it in the monster hunt so have been doing the last couple of days on renewable nrg, so that should give you some idea as to whether it is feasible to start it now. I did not spend any gems in doing this. No Ivy, no troll camp, no neighbor requests unless they surprise me in the morning!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Seems kinda useless to make 2 then.
    I have my second Baby Pilu (and an extra Petal Porridge ready) but seems like a lot of effort making an extra Green Grub.
    Also I dislike the design of Pilu - he looks unhinged.
    Maybe better to keep a baby version.
    Lol!! He does look unhinged! I don't like how he looks at all. If his drops [text moderated] he's going straight into storage when I'm done with the event.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-14-19 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language