Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I'm guessing there will be a few angry players, frustrated at not being able to connect to the game at this crucial finishing stage.
    One of Australia's top two internet providers have been having routing issues for nearly 24 hours (still not fixed at time of posting) and S8 games and message board gave been affected.
    Good thing I was able to finish early.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I'm guessing there will be a few angry players, frustrated at not being able to connect to the game at this crucial finishing stage.
    One of Australia's top two internet providers have been having routing issues for nearly 24 hours (still not fixed at time of posting) and S8 games and message board gave been affected.
    Good thing I was able to finish early.
    Not to mention those who weren't able to finish because Pilu wouldn't drop the seed to enable them to make the flower!

Executive Chef
    Oh no! So sorry for those who worked hard & cant finish, I would be livid
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Not to mention those who weren't able to finish because Pilu wouldn't drop the seed to enable them to make the flower!
    Yeah, I wonder what's up with that? A dozen collections SHOULD have done it. Does anyone remember, how many gems was the seed?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Yeah, I wonder what's up with that? A dozen collections SHOULD have done it. Does anyone remember, how many gems was the seed?
    see page #1. You cannot buy it on the workshop, only in the goal dialog.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Finally got it but am behind in the other items due to life happening. At least a dozen or more collections. I had been trying since yesterday. I had Level 9 garden and Adult Pilu. Not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Finally got it but am behind in the other items due to life happening. At least a dozen or more collections. I had been trying since yesterday. I had Level 9 garden and Adult Pilu. Not happy.
    Decided to quit. No way I can finish and I am just wasting resources.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Decided to quit. No way I can finish and I am just wasting resources.
    Sigh This is why I think this reducing of the drop rate over time to literally zero is ridiculous. Players who work hard to finish can't because they can't get the one thing they need to finish.

Is is it that one could skip the requirement and still complete ShibuyaCloth? Or you could only speed up the flower once you had the seed for 4 gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Well. I didn't finish. Despite the countless hours I put in to the game. Its ridicioulus. I was on CS more than on average and yet, still didn't finish. Sigh. At least I gave it my best shot. The kicker? I'm on level 9 and have 3 planters to go and 3 bottles and I would've been done. The problem. Energy. I have around 10 alicorns and two wizard schools but its just not enough. For a time now, I haven't been able to complete quests. None. I use to easily complete them. Have they gone up in difficulty or am I just not strategizing right? Any tips and trick from the community? Help on better the game?

Rhino Keeper
    Ridiculous! What does Storm8 think? That we chop and collect like monkeys days and nights?! The requirements to complete a goal are crazy! This is not a relaxing game! Such a shame!