Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Upgraded my garden to level 9 earlier today and so far my adult Pilu has only dropped a few coins. If I understand the earlier postings, Pilu should be dropping flowers and gold items, right?
    He drops a couple of things but no gold to be seen in my part of the Glimmerwoods! Might need to borrow that broom!

And I'm done. I got so bored with this event I quit it halfway through. Nothing but chop, chop, chop, collect from bushes, chop some more. That's not fun, and if it's not fun what's the point?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    My venomous mantiworts are not dropping tokens or lightening bugs. I keep ****ing them and I get nothing from them. Is anyone else having this issue?
    Me!! I can't stay motivated to play this event. Dreadfully dull and I **** and **** mantiworts and they drop coins and exp points. I'm ready to just quit

Executive Chef
    So now that I have the new mantiwort, the ones I battle only drop the useless tokens (or nothing). Fireflies have completely disappeared.

Executive Chef
    SC, your energy calcs were almost exact. i tracked mine and it was just under 5200 used to complete this event. and i had the lower level requirements for upgrading the garden to levels 9, 10
    this was definitetly exhausting
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    I stupidly used my golden nuggets to do the gold suits to earn coins.
    I have actually 2 nuggets. If I put timer every 15 min on Pilu, do you think I can get the 3 left in 6 days left for the goal. or I give up now. I am on level 9. I can get all items ready to 10 but I think nuggets take me off now finishing. Uffff

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rilette View Post
    I have actually 2 nuggets. If I put timer every 15 min on Pilu, do you think I can get the 3 left in 6 days left for the goal. or I give up now. I am on level 9. I can get all items ready to 10 but I think nuggets take me off now finishing. Uffff
    Getting all the crafts done is feasible, just use crafting time and energy toward that. As for nuggets, depends on your nugget droppers. But a good advise and a survival rule in CS is to ALWAYS have >20 if not more of rare items in stock. No I tend to restock up to >80. If above I might use those costly trades.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rilette View Post
    How much energy have you got?
    Maybe buy rock outcroppings and start chopping them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    SC, your energy calcs were almost exact. i tracked mine and it was just under 5200 used to complete this event. and i had the lower level requirements for upgrading the garden to levels 9, 10
    this was definitetly exhausting
    Thanks, it is all based on assumptions and averages. Also I never include base materials needs in the calculation, so low level players might get a penalty there but a little gain on lower requirements. Nevertheless, those vent are very time and energy intensive. I prefer the 2-weeks events as the allow me to work on other things in the second week (my expansions).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    How much energy have you got?
    Maybe buy rock outcroppings and start chopping them.
    Rock outcroppings drop nuggets? Didn?t know that. I have one Dark Rock Formation. What about that?
    :-)
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)