Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Just wondering if anyone tried smacking their Pilu with a broom to get him to drop gold items? I think this was discussed earlier in the thread 🤣

And if so, did it work?

I have 40 bushes, I collected from all of them and I cannot even get 16 seeds! This is ridiculous! All I keep getting is, “You can’t hold more Orange, White, Yellow flowers”. Enough already! Drop the seeds! I have used SO MUCH ENERGY on this Garden Goal already, now trying to finish Level 10 . These drop rates are mind boggling! Fix the drop rates S8! Not right!��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I've just finished in my first kingdom this morning, I got a black flag for golden apple, one trade ticket, one seed and some coins.
    I’ve been finished for days and mine has only dropped coins!?

Executive Chef
    mine drops a trade ticket & spawns a mantiwort. evry time
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    I have 40 bushes, I collected from all of them and I cannot even get 16 seeds! This is ridiculous! All I keep getting is, “You can’t hold more Orange, White, Yellow flowers”. Enough already! Drop the seeds! I have used SO MUCH ENERGY on this Garden Goal already, now trying to finish Level 10 . These drop rates are mind boggling! Fix the drop rates S8! Not right!��
    I have 21 bushes out. I average 8 seeds per collection. I need 15 more so that is doable.

My hold up is ladybugs as I still need 35. I have had 8 days during this event where I could only play twice a day. I'd collect all my energy sources in the morning (usually end up with 100-130 energy) and hope to have enough time to collect from all the important event stuff (including mines and sawmills), battle a couple of monsters and collect from my bushes 2 or 3 more times.

Here's hoping I get 3 more lightning bugs and 35 ladybugs by Tuesday night.

Fashion Designer
    Aideen dropped the last nugget I needed to make the metallic flower. Should be finished with the event tomorrow. I don’t say this to brag, but for encouragement for lower level kingdoms like me with limited energy sources. Good luck everyone

Chopping of what?

What where u chopping would be of great help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Just wondering if anyone tried smacking their Pilu with a broom to get him to drop gold items? I think this was discussed earlier in the thread 藍

And if so, did it work?
    Same here. I need that broom too (maybe a metallic one?).
    My garden has been on lvl 9 for 2days now. I have all the requirements for the last step except 2 nuggets for the flower.
    But my 2 adult Pilus drop only silver and jewels which I?m maxed out on.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Aideen dropped the last nugget I needed to make the metallic flower. Should be finished with the event tomorrow. I don’t say this to brag, but for encouragement for lower level kingdoms like me with limited energy sources. Good luck everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    What where u chopping would be of great help
    If you’re referring to Aideen, then that would be the lucky witch in green from a previous event:

Nightclub Owner
    Just wondering if anyone tried smacking their Pilu with a broom to get him to drop gold items? I think this was discussed earlier in the thread 藍

And if so, did it work?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2D104068-3604-4E6D-B1A3-96216B0220FB.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	593.5 KB 
ID:	51811

I can can confirm that it did not work. Unless you count gold coins.