Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    To clarify:

When does Pilu drop gold items?

I've just upgraded the garden to level 8. Now I am making the things to feed Pilu and upgrade to level 9. Should I wait to feed him or feed him and then hold off on upgrading?
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    My garden is level 9 and Pilu has dropped nothing but silver and black flagged for purple petals. No gold items whatsoever.
    You can feed him and turn him green whenever, but after that, don't bother clicking on him until your garden is level 9.
    I got nothing until my garden was level 9, and since then I have collected about 40 times and had one gold nugget and two gold eggs. The rest is black flags for silver or jewels.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Charliegirl

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    You can feed him and turn him green whenever, but after that, don't bother clicking on him until your garden is level 9.
    I got nothing until my garden was level 9, and since then I have collected about 40 times and had one gold nugget and two gold eggs. The rest is black flags for silver or jewels.
    I wonder if putting Pilu in & out of storage will help with gold drops...gonna try it!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Farm Supplier
    I put Pilu in storage as directed to feed him...and now I can?t find him...HELP!

Never mind...he just came back. Phew!
    Last edited by bisonbuy; 05-15-19 at 12:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuy View Post
    I put Pilu in storage as directed to feed him...and now I can?t find him...HELP!
    Did you go to Magic Forge and use petal porridge, metallic flower and Pilu to feed him takes 15 min.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for your esponse...I found him.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Awww, I want another garden. I would upgrade them both. I have a feeling once you upgrade one all the way to level 10, the other one will be upgradable. Wish I hadn't finished. I wonder why I never looked in the market.
    I?m tempted to try but worried it won?t work or I won?t be able to finish even 1

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone else?s game gone wonky? I had this happen during the MH too...where everything turned into unbuilt buildings. Right now it is things associated with the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Hehe, I've managed to craft two Pilu's in kingdom #2. Only one in kingdom #1, because I was too fast there and got only one seed. They really look like they've gone bonkers LOL.

Still haven't run out of living wood in kingdom #2 yet but it's close.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Lol BB! I actually like posts like this as I hope they are seen as an encouragement to others on what they can achieve by being/becoming a long term player. Like you I also end up storing lots of energy as my game play style now isn't as it was when I was eg a Level 20 player.

I'm quite enjoying this event. It has a good balance of crafting and chopping and I love we don't have to spend tens of thousands of coins buying rocks or growing trees.

Good luck to those still going
    BB, SW, I took it as encouragement as intended. I am excited to move my game to the next level to accumulate energy.

I am loving how this event has no random drops to risk noncompletion for all (troll camp, ergo, argh). I am enjoying this event and look forward to using the fully upgraded garden.

Best wishes to those still collecting gold nuggets for the last bit. If you have the resources, you may wish to craft a golden peacock or two straight away. It's the cheapest way I know of to get a golden nugget source in game. Golden items aren't guaranteed, and when they do come it might not be the beloved nugget. When the gold mine next goes on sale I highly recommend buying one with real gems. Good luck!!
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast