Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_e5 View Post
    And can someone tell me where to craft the golden peacock please ����
    In the Mythic Research Centre.
    Requires 5 gold tokens, 10 sword tokens and 5 golden eggs

Thank you . That's why I can't find where to craft her.. I don't have that yet lol

Somehow managed to run out of living wood of all things and can’t seem to get any drops of it from my usual sources. I need 16 to finish task but with my luck i’ll Never get there.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    Somehow managed to run out of living wood of all things and can’t seem to get any drops of it from my usual sources. I need 16 to finish task but with my luck i’ll Never get there.
    Sawmill always drop some. Just need some patience. You can craft or chop trees.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Start crafting them.

I had a fair share to begin with but got a steady stream from the tamed mantiwort and also from sawmills. Also ask neighbours to send them to you.

Help needed please

Can someone help. My pilu is already an adult but quest still asks for green grub or I have to pay 55 gems any suggestions?
    Last edited by Fcplaystoregames; 05-19-19 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Urgent help needed could be a big I'm facing

Rhino Keeper
    Same happened to me too. I've been crafting them since thursday, I've been using my saved energy crates and trees in inventory from previous events. I have just enough now to finish, but it cost me a lot of extra energy to get the wood and water. Normal droppers (and trees) didn't give them and the sawmills most of the time only gave one in two collections. Looks like I'll be able to finish now, if I can get enough dormant seeds (still need 58, so this should be possible).

Pilu only gives silver and black flags for petals, no gold nuggets yet (in both my kingdoms) so that's a bit of a dissapointment (again).
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

So I am really irritated with my level ten garden. It is supposed to drop gold items. Instead it drops trade tickets (not complaining about those) and the stupid seeds. Why do I need the seeds to clog up my inventory? I have had the level ten garden since Tuesday or wed. Has anyone had gold drop from the garden?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    So I am really irritated with my level ten garden. It is supposed to drop gold items. Instead it drops trade tickets (not complaining about those) and the stupid seeds. Why do I need the seeds to clog up my inventory? I have had the level ten garden since Tuesday or wed. Has anyone had gold drop from the garden?
    I've just finished in my first kingdom this morning, I got a black flag for golden apple, one trade ticket, one seed and some coins.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    Can someone help. My pilu is already an adult but quest still asks for green grub or I have to pay 55 gems any suggestions?
    I'd first try force closing and reinstalling the game. Did you use any gems in this step? If after you've tried both of these and it's still asking please log a ticket and send me your ticket number by private message ( Click on my name and that option comes up ). Comms with Support on the forum are not allowed.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support