Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Warning: Ability to make extra porridges disappears. I have an extra Pilu waiting in the Magic forge, and while waiting for more glimmerdust for the synthesis potions, I upgraded the garden after having crafted only one porridge. Now I can't make an extra porridge. So while I expect I can still hatch the extra Pilu while feeding the first, he will never be able to grow up.
    I remembered to make two porridge and two green grub, but now I have to remember not to collect my finished Pilu from the forge while I wait to grow-up the baby Pilu to a teenager. I don't usually have to pay this much attention to the game.

Rhino Keeper
    The requirements don't change and get lower for the lower level players until the next to last step when you grow pilu.

Step 9 for lower level players
    Prepare green grub for pilu
    Raise pilu into a teenaged mantiwort
    Feed pilu
    Upgrade garden to level 9
    Garden planter 8
    Garden bug bottle 2
    Lightning bugs 4
    Walking seed 8

Trudyscandles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Yay finally got a gold nugget after who knows how many collections
    Did you get Trade Tickets also?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    In 2 collections, I got both trade tickets AND golden nuggets or golden eggs. But others have reported getting only trade tickets and no gold items from the level 10 Rafflesia garden. Pilu has a chance of dropping golden items when the garden is still at level 9.

Farm Supplier
    I?ve fed Pilu his porridge & he?s all grown up- but he?s not dropping anything! He?s got a 16 minute timer, but just drops a blue star. Is that right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    What's with the living wood? I thought living trees always gave living wood, but I just cut down 4 trees and received 0 living wood. That is going to be a problem.
    Many trees normally drop Living Wood while being chopped, but remember Storm8 is notorious for changing the drop rate of items needed during an event! My mills are dropping very few also. I am making Living Wood in my Potion Shops, it only takes 15 minutes & uses up the white flowers given off by the bushes while collecting seeds.
    My Rustic Wells are giving 2 waters a lot while my Ponds are giving 1. Spring Fountain and Lion Fountain, as well as Princess Lorelei's Fountain and the Mermaid Pond are giving me multiple waters per collection also.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    The requirements don't change and get lower for the lower level players until the next to last step when you grow pilu.

Step 9 for lower level players
    Prepare green grub for pilu
    Raise pilu into a teenaged mantiwort
    Feed pilu
    Upgrade garden to level 9
    Garden planter 8
    Garden bug bottle 2
    Lightning bugs 4
    Walking seed 8

Trudyscandles
    I just got to this point and still have lower level requirements at level 45. Phew lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OlivesEatery View Post
    I?ve fed Pilu his porridge & he?s all grown up- but he?s not dropping anything! He?s got a 16 minute timer, but just drops a blue star. Is that right?
    I think your Garden has to be Level 9 for adult Pilu to drop stuff, thought someone posted that......mine aren't level 9 yet so I can't say for sure lolol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    I was only talking about Pilu got 2 in a row gold nuggets

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I was only talking about Pilu got 2 in a row gold nuggets
    Well that's great news if adult Pilu with garden level 9 gives off the gold nuggets needed to make the metallic flower!