Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Does anyone know what the drop rate for dormant seeds from Acer trees is like? Wondering if this might be a better way of collecting them given that the trees also give other useful resources for the event??
    Any thoughts....??
    I think I am getting 3-4 per tree but didnt really count, was needing wood for building
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amac1201 View Post
    Is it just me or is anyone else watering the potted plant and getting ZERO ladybugs. I?ve literally watered five times and only gotten coins 路*♀️
    You mean, watered 5 times after its grown? You do have to grow it before it gives ladybugs
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Heads up, you'll need 5 gold nuggets for the last goal.

Does anyone know what the drop rate for dormant seeds from Acer trees is like? Wondering if this might be a better way of collecting them given that the trees also give other useful resources for the event??
    Any thoughts....??
    I have been chopping red acres and I think the drop rate for seeds is much better than those bushes. I can clear 20 bushes and only get 2 seeds but i'm getting at least 4 in 10 hits from the Acer .. sometimes more.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for this....much appreciated....good thing I left my second one cooking on the forge...what does the grown one drop?
    Adult Pilu has a 16 min timer (very weird) and so far hasn't dropped a darn thing but a blue star.
    Maybe his real drops will be turned on after the event?

Rhino Keeper
    Any thoughts....??
    I think I'm in the super low bush drop rate. I get 3-4 seeds per Acer tree vs 1 out of 5-7 bushes.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've been fighting a slew of the venomous manticores & not received a single token. Anybody else having a hard time getting them? Did you forget to turn them on too, S8?

I sure wish S8 would at least test their new events before releasing them. More trouble every time we get another one!
    They are rare. 2 so far out of 6. But you only need 15 so it shouldn?t be too bad. I think I?m on the unlucky side too. Those butterflies or whatever are rare too though and I need to craft with them to move on.

Surprisingly of all things I keep running low on water lol.

I seem to be keeping up this event aside from gemmers so happy for that.

Otherwise Ive been doing mix of bushes and trees. Was lucky to have the trees from last event and I dont mind if the drop rate is lower be because I get other supplies, but bushes are quick and fast, wont have enough trees and wont waste energy growing more so when they are done it will be bushes only. And looking at the upgrade to get head starts when waiting.

Good luck everyone!!!!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 05-10-19 at 09:01 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    how are we supposed to get the tokens for the tame animal? i'm slaying the monster, but only getting the stuff we craft with
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Heads up, you'll need 5 gold nuggets for the last goal.
    Thanks for this...now the question is will this garden drop at least 5 nuggets to make up for the 5 we need to input.....

Fashion Designer
    Good news, the garden drops trade ticket, multiple tickets I've heard.