Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Well...I managed to get a second flowering seed and yet still haven't managed to convince Pilu to drop anything else other than petals and silver ore.

I'll be super busy this weekend and next week so I upgraded my garden this morning to level 10 and got the fairy. I probably won't be back in game much except to stock up on energy. I really hope Pilu will come through for me when I get back to playing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    1. Did you first raise Pilu to become a teenager? It takes 5 tends to grow him. Check his timer if he's still on 5 min timer then he's not yet a teenager
    2. Did you put him in storage?
    3. Are you still on goal 8? (Your garden must be level 8)

If you make sure that your teenaged Pilu is in storage then are you still on goal 8? If you pass that goal then you can't grow Pilu to an adult anymore.

Yay, I did it! Thank you so much for your advice. Now I have 2 green Pilus and my garden is lvl 9.
    I am now hoping for double drops because I have only 2 gold nuggets so far .
    :-)
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

My venomous mantiworts are not dropping tokens or lightening bugs. I keep ****ing them and I get nothing from them. Is anyone else having this issue?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    My venomous mantiworts are not dropping tokens or lightening bugs. I keep ****ing them and I get nothing from them. Is anyone else having this issue?
    I'll ask the obvious question first although I know it's a silly questions: You're not maxed out on them (bugs and tokens) are you?

The closer you get to the end the lower the rate of drops until they become all but extinct. That has been my experience anyway.

I just received a trade ticket from my level 10 garden

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    I had a bunch in a row that gave white flowers, and some I thought gave nothing but I might have missed a white flower flag since I am maxed on them
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I just received a trade ticket from my level 10 garden
    Might be time for me to pull the plug on Pilu and upgrade the garden. I've been collecting a couple of times an hour from four (two each on two kingdoms) and had nothing but black flags for silver and jewels. I'm maxed out on silver platters and anything else I can spend the silver on. Where were these guys when I was making silver bars for the witch's prison last year?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Might be time for me to pull the plug on Pilu and upgrade the garden. I've been collecting a couple of times an hour from four (two each on two kingdoms) and had nothing but black flags for silver and jewels. I'm maxed out on silver platters and anything else I can spend the silver on. Where were these guys when I was making silver bars for the witch's prison last year?
    I was only getting black flags for petals and silver ore even before I upgraded the garden. Now I'm getting black flags for jewels too. Pilu is proving to be storage worthy. Not a gold anything in sight. At least I got living wood from the tamed mantiwort. :-/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I hate when the mantiwort doesn't drop anything but blue stars. Uuuugggghhhh!!! I feel like I could give him a good spanking. Naughty Naughty mantiwort!!!
    When I was young, we had a magnolia tree in the front yard. It was gorgeous--symmetrical, conical growth, not every which direction like most do. But it would NOT bloom.

Someone told Mom to get a broom and whack the trunk with the handle a number of times. It shocked the tree and would result in blooms. Mom did it a couple of times, and lo and behold, the tree bloomed like crazy ever after.

Maybe we need some broomsticks.

Fashion Designer
    Upgraded my garden to level 9 earlier today and so far my adult Pilu has only dropped a few coins. If I understand the earlier postings, Pilu should be dropping flowers and gold items, right?