Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Thanks for the tip.
    I?m having trouble locating that info in the snow castle thread, and it?s 45 pages long.
    So far I have put the teenager in storage but it still won?t let me place the second one.
    Any help is much appreciated.
    You can't place your second Pilu until the first one is fed porridge and has turned into the green adult Pilu.
    Then you can place the baby purple Pilu and start to grow him up.
    If you made a second porridge and second green bug, you can then turn this teenage Pilu into an adult green Pilu.
    Otherwise, you can leave him as a teenager.

I made two green adult Pilu, and have had nothing but blue stars from them.
    Maybe I was too late for the gold nugget glitch that some seemed to enjoy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    There?s plenty of time left, 9 days to go. I will be finished by lunchtime tomorrow, so I have spent 4 1/2 days. I started with about 1000 nrg as I used most of it in the monster hunt so have been doing the last couple of days on renewable nrg, so that should give you some idea as to whether it is feasible to start it now. I did not spend any gems in doing this. No Ivy, no troll camp, no neighbor requests unless they surprise me in the morning!
    A thousand energy?!? How is that possible? Do you have a zillion Alicorns?
    I have nothing. Only the usual energy. Made it to level 7 so far. I keep working.....
    :-))
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    You can't place your second Pilu until the first one is fed porridge and has turned into the green adult Pilu.
    Then you can place the baby purple Pilu and start to grow him up.
    If you made a second porridge and second green bug, you can then turn this teenage Pilu into an adult green Pilu.
    Otherwise, you can leave him as a teenager.

I made two green adult Pilu, and have had nothing but blue stars from them.
    Maybe I was too late for the gold nugget glitch that some seemed to enjoy.
    Thank you Charlie girl. It worked now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    A thousand energy?!? How is that possible? Do you have a zillion Alicorns?
    I have nothing. Only the usual energy. Made it to level 7 so far. I keep working.....
    :-))
    If you can play breakfast, lunch, dinner, & bedtime that's 160 energy, using up all 40. It takes 6.25 days to use 1000. So during events make sure you play at least those 4 times, in case you are in the " low drop rate" group. Plus you kind of have to strategize, i.e. I am ahead on building some items just because I have the resources, I don't make all the walking seed, then all the bug bottles, all the lightning bugs, all the planters; I mix it up (if I am low on Glimmerdust, I chop dead trees to get a few so I can make a Potion, so I won't count lightning bugs carefully until last level). I think that's part of the challenge/fun. That's why we post things like "Ivy also gave a seed" (nice to know a guaranteed drop) or "Wells are giving 2 waters while Ponds are giving 1" for those of us needing to collect. You can do it!

First tamed mantiwort collection living wood & blue petal. Second one just xp? (hate it when Real Life interferes with my gaming lololol)
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-14-19 at 10:42 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Good advice SofiaDio! One thing I might add is to collect the ladybugs as consistently as possible because of the drop rate and the 2 hour timer. I have 12 plants that I collect from. And that seems to be working out ok for me.
    Lower level players may not be able to afford that many so it's important to collect, collect, collect.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-14-19 at 08:37 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have had several times where the venomous manticore dropped nothing....just experience on the final drop! Why, S8! This set of goals is so energy intensive already!

And....I'm also not getting the flower from Pilu just a purple petal & no gold items either, bingo. We'll see how the next few collections go but it's not looking very positive.

Question: When the rafflesia garden is fully upgraded to level 10, is that metal flower visible anywhere in the garden? It's quite a nice looking one & am hoping it will actually exist in the garden!
    I hate when the mantiwort doesn't drop anything but blue stars. Uuuugggghhhh!!! I feel like I could give him a good spanking. Naughty Naughty mantiwort!!!

I'm still level 8 so I've decided to wait until I upgrade to collect from Pilu. I will then have to wait to see what kind of drops I get from Pilu and then decide whether to upgrade the garden fully or leave it at level 9 until the very end so I can get more gold drops from Pilu.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I hate when the mantiwort doesn't drop anything but blue stars. Uuuugggghhhh!!! I feel like I could give him a good spanking. Naughty Naughty mantiwort!!!

I'm still level 8 so I've decided to wait until I upgrade to collect from Pilu. I will then have to wait to see what kind of drops I get from Pilu and then decide whether to upgrade the garden fully or leave it at level 9 until the very end so I can get more gold drops from Pilu.
    I am definitely going to wait when I get to level 9 to see if I can stock up on nuggets from Pilu! Especially since the level 10 gold drops seem to be low!

Not happy that the Trade Wagon only lets us craft a single Tamed Mantiwort, but the tokens continue to drop.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have had several times where the venomous manticore dropped nothing....just experience on the final drop! Why, S8! This set of goals is so energy intensive already!

And....I'm also not getting the flower from Pilu just a purple petal & no gold items either, bingo. We'll see how the next few collections go but it's not looking very positive.

Question: When the rafflesia garden is fully upgraded to level 10, is that metal flower visible anywhere in the garden? It's quite a nice looking one & am hoping it will actually exist in the garden!
    It ended up taking about 10-12 collections before I got the flowering seed, then I got a second one while the metallic flower was crafting. A souvenir I guess. Lol. Also, Pilu finally dropped a gold nugget after idk how many collections. He really does look unhinged (to put it nicely), I believe he will end up in storage.

I saw a post way back wishing for the walking seed as a citizen. I second that! I'd love to see that little seed walking around. I wish we could choose that instead of the fairy.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Hahaha a walking seed Walker would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Ivy's hut bug is back w a 58 egg drop. Soup anyone? : )

Only one seed though.
    Shhhhh! Lol....we need all the help we can get...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******