Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I’m at level 9 and Pilu is only giving me xp and black flags for jewels. I’ve force closed and still no change. I wonder when I’ll start seeing the good drops that others are.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Curious- after you upgrade garden to level 10 - does Pilu stop the good drops? ( Is it wise to wait with the final upgrade as long as possible)?

New Resident
    I watered 40 and got only 8 .. not cool

Rhino Keeper
    I got one living wood and black flag for blue petal from my tamed mantiwort.

Fashion Designer
    Seems like the cool bug was gone. Just noticed the garden dropped 1 trade ticket and 1 dormant seed plus a gold egg. The garden is still a great item with 1-3 trade tickets and a chance of gold item. Not to mention 2200 coins.

But that Pilu is a disaster. I wonder if his only purpose is to give people golden items when they need to make the metallic flower. I've got nothing but blue stars from my 2 Pilu ever since my garden is fully upgraded.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Seems like the cool bug was gone. Just noticed the garden dropped 1 trade ticket and 1 dormant seed plus a gold egg. The garden is still a great item with 1-3 trade tickets and a chance of gold item. Not to mention 2200 coins.

But that Pilu is a disaster. I wonder if his only purpose is to give people golden items when they need to make the metallic flower. I've got nothing but blue stars from my 2 Pilu ever since my garden is fully upgraded.
    I just collected from my L10 garden and gotten only 1 trade ticket and 1 seed. Have never gotten any gold item from Pilu before or after event. So, decided to stop collecting from it.

I have been reading and trying to figure it out - can somebody confirm HOW and WHEN to PLACE a second Baby Pilu?

I have my second one in the magic forge that I have been trying to place at different stages. I hope it's not too late.
    Thank you!

New Resident
    I'm now lv.40 and have to do task for higher level for the first time. I'm so sad 😭. There's lot of thing to make and don't know if I'll finish in time.

Fashion Designer
    Oh boy.. drop rates for seeds from acer trees have decreased and the bushes are even worse.

I’m level 35 and working on upgrading the garden to level 8 in the goal. So far my requirements are the same as what’s listed on page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I?m at level 9 and Pilu is only giving me xp and black flags for jewels. I?ve force closed and still no change. I wonder when I?ll start seeing the good drops that others are.
    My garden is at level 9 also and I'm only getting black flags for silver. No gold, and more importantly, no flowering seed to craft the metallic flower. Before leveling up I only got blue starts from Pilu, I spent a lot of energy trying to "raise" him before realizing his drops didn't start til level 9. At least for some lucky players.

Does have any info on how many collections it takes to get a flowering seed? Or do I need to report this as a bug?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending