Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    So I am really irritated with my level ten garden. It is supposed to drop gold items. Instead it drops trade tickets (not complaining about those) and the stupid seeds. Why do I need the seeds to clog up my inventory? I have had the level ten garden since Tuesday or wed. Has anyone had gold drop from the garden?
    I've just finished in my first kingdom this morning, I got a black flag for golden apple, one trade ticket, one seed and some coins.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    Can someone help. My pilu is already an adult but quest still asks for green grub or I have to pay 55 gems any suggestions?
    I'd first try force closing and reinstalling the game. Did you use any gems in this step? If after you've tried both of these and it's still asking please log a ticket and send me your ticket number by private message ( Click on my name and that option comes up ). Comms with Support on the forum are not allowed.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Host(ess)
    Just wondering if anyone tried smacking their Pilu with a broom to get him to drop gold items? I think this was discussed earlier in the thread 🤣

And if so, did it work?

I have 40 bushes, I collected from all of them and I cannot even get 16 seeds! This is ridiculous! All I keep getting is, “You can’t hold more Orange, White, Yellow flowers”. Enough already! Drop the seeds! I have used SO MUCH ENERGY on this Garden Goal already, now trying to finish Level 10 . These drop rates are mind boggling! Fix the drop rates S8! Not right!��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I've just finished in my first kingdom this morning, I got a black flag for golden apple, one trade ticket, one seed and some coins.
    I’ve been finished for days and mine has only dropped coins!?

Fashion Designer
    mine drops a trade ticket & spawns a mantiwort. evry time
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    I have 40 bushes, I collected from all of them and I cannot even get 16 seeds! This is ridiculous! All I keep getting is, “You can’t hold more Orange, White, Yellow flowers”. Enough already! Drop the seeds! I have used SO MUCH ENERGY on this Garden Goal already, now trying to finish Level 10 . These drop rates are mind boggling! Fix the drop rates S8! Not right!��
    I have 21 bushes out. I average 8 seeds per collection. I need 15 more so that is doable.

My hold up is ladybugs as I still need 35. I have had 8 days during this event where I could only play twice a day. I'd collect all my energy sources in the morning (usually end up with 100-130 energy) and hope to have enough time to collect from all the important event stuff (including mines and sawmills), battle a couple of monsters and collect from my bushes 2 or 3 more times.

Here's hoping I get 3 more lightning bugs and 35 ladybugs by Tuesday night.

Host(ess)
    Aideen dropped the last nugget I needed to make the metallic flower. Should be finished with the event tomorrow. I don’t say this to brag, but for encouragement for lower level kingdoms like me with limited energy sources. Good luck everyone

Chopping of what?

What where u chopping would be of great help

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Just wondering if anyone tried smacking their Pilu with a broom to get him to drop gold items? I think this was discussed earlier in the thread 藍

And if so, did it work?
    Same here. I need that broom too (maybe a metallic one?).
    My garden has been on lvl 9 for 2days now. I have all the requirements for the last step except 2 nuggets for the flower.
    But my 2 adult Pilus drop only silver and jewels which I?m maxed out on.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (I will not buy any gems with real money as long as there is no confirmation button)

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast