Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    My Adult pilu only dropped a gold nugget once when my garden was at a level 9 but now that my garden is fully upgraded to a level 10 it doesn?t drop anything anymore, no silver no nothing only an experience star.

Executive Chef
    my garden is still at level 9. trying to collect enough dormant seeds (need 90 to craft everything left). my pilu has dropped some silver (which i'm usually maxed on) or purple petals. awwwww. its so sweet and ugly.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    My Adult pilu only dropped a gold nugget once when my garden was at a level 9 but now that my garden is fully upgraded to a level 10 it doesn?t drop anything anymore, no silver no nothing only an experience star.
    My garden is level 9. Before making the metallic flower I got a golden egg. Since making and collecting the flower I have only gotten silver, coins and purple petals. I should have made the flower last. *slaps forehead*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Has anyone else?s game gone wonky? I had this happen during the MH too...where everything turned into unbuilt buildings. Right now it is things associated with the event.
    It happens to me sometimes. Usually when visiting neighbors, it looks like they hardly have anything, then if I wait......... they s l o w l y start filling in. It also happens in my own kingdoms too.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Got a gold nugget!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I?m tempted to try but worried it won?t work or I won?t be able to finish even 1
    IKR? I didn't even try for 2 Pilu's

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I?m sorry, I wasn?t trying to gloat, I was just trying to give the poster I replied to an idea of nrg required to do the event as they had originally decided not to do it.

I do have 39 weekly creatures, including 35 alicorns. However I have been playing since Sep or Oct 2012, so pre love shack, you may not have heard of that but it was the valentines event in 2013 that allows those of us who were playing then to craft alicorns with drops of horns and wings from Adventures. It took me a year to get the parts to drop for my first alicorn, hard to believe now. I have never spent gems to get any of my alicorns. I also have quite a lot of daily alicorns either won, earnt or bought with earnt gems. I believe the only time I?ve bought gems was to get the fruit trees. Many of us store our nrg, I am maxed on a lot of things, usually everything up to 99 spellbound beams etc. and everything below, all glue type things. We don?t have to waste a lot of nrg to do everyday things, so the nrg from the wizards schools, portals, alicorns etc just accumulates sometimes to a few thousand, until a monster hunt comes in and down it goes.

So good luck to you, a lot of these events are aimed at players who have the energy resources, although those on lower levels do get different goals, which I believe is a great idea. Just play to have a good time, your neighbours can become good friends, they gift and accept requests for game events.

Anyway rant over, sorry Spiritwind!
    Baby rant:
    I am mostly positive in my postings, however something that still haunts me is having to start all over due to a new iPhone before transferring device was streamlined.
    I had the love shack and the cool things that brings, boo, makes me sad still.

On a happy note, I finished the event, got teenage Pilo, Pilo and two trade tickets off my first collection from Rafflesia Garden lv.10.

And I agree with SpiritWind00, it is so awesome to hear stories from other long term players.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    It happens to me sometimes. Usually when visiting neighbors, it looks like they hardly have anything, then if I wait......... they s l o w l y start filling in. It also happens in my own kingdoms too.
    Thanks! Sorry to hear it happens to you too, but glad it?s not my device getting buggy.

Rhino Keeper
    To those of you who are low on golden nuggets. Have you upgraded your deep mines? I get gold nuggets from mine fairly consistently and have since they were level 7. They are at level 9 now. It might be too late for this event but if you work on upgrading them in between events I think the rewards are well worth it. I also get Mithril on a regular basis. I hope this helps some of you.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    To those of you who are low on golden nuggets. Have you upgraded your deep mines? I get gold nuggets from mine fairly consistently and have since they were level 7. They are at level 9 now. It might be too late for this event but if you work on upgrading them in between events I think the rewards are well worth it. I also get Mithril on a regular basis. I hope this helps some of you.
    Thanks, that will help down the line. I'm crafting a gold peacock atm. I do have enough gems to complete the flower if need be. I'm 2 nuggets short but I have everything else, so I'm waiting until the next to last few hours to give up.

Trudyscandles