Thread: Zodiac?

New Resident

Zodiac?

Hi can anyone explain to me how to get any zodiac animals please?

Quote Originally Posted by kaylocca View Post
    Hi can anyone explain to me how to get any zodiac animals please?
    As far as I know they can only be bought when they bring them back in the shop. They stopped having goals to obtain them. I am missing about 4 of them and won't buy so I guess I will never complete that goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    As far as I know they can only be bought when they bring them back in the shop. They stopped having goals to obtain them. I am missing about 4 of them and won't buy so I guess I will never complete that goal.
    The Zodiac creatures were from monthly events where you had to complete a series of task in order to win them. After you win all of them, you get the Crystal-Zodiac Hybrid

Yea! Those were the enjoyable days when they actually bothered to come up with new and varied tasks for us to complete. It was so unlike the present day where we unwrap our presents only to discover that our parents had dug deep (or sometimes not) into our toy box to pull up an old toy and wrap it up as a gift for us, in the hope that it would be old enough that we wouldn't remember it LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The Zodiac creatures were from monthly events where you had to complete a series of task in order to win them. After you win all of them, you get the Crystal-Zodiac Hybrid

Yea! Those were the enjoyable days when they actually bothered to come up with new and varied tasks for us to complete. It was so unlike the present day where we unwrap our presents only to discover that our parents had dug deep (or sometimes not) into our toy box to pull up an old toy and wrap it up as a gift for us, in the hope that it would be old enough that we wouldn't remember it LOL
    Oh my gosh, what a perfect analogy!