View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 45.16%
  • I didn't like this event

12 38.71%
  • I completed the event

11 35.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 35.48%
  • Red Panda

14 45.16%
  • Mochi Bunny

14 45.16%
  • Scrapbooking Gnome

8 25.81%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 19.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Panda Event - 2019 May 8 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    I’ve sent maybe 15 and no camellias. Waste of time so I’m done with this goal.
    I’ve had more deliveries than that. What a total waste of time and energy. ��

Farm Supplier
    People stop complaining. This is a lovely event with a great prize. The red panda is gorgeous. Take some time to collect the ingredients, look in paper a lot. Its totally doable!

Rhino Keeper
    Just seems to be my chickens that are stingy droppers, got lots of eggs lol, think I have about 9 sticks so far, another 6, maybe tomorrow night I will have cleared 2/9 lol, oh well I will just plod along, if I finish it I do if not so be it eh, try and enjoy it folks, it is just a game, I focus on other things with it like making and selling, deliveries and getting gems etc, kinda takes my mind away from the low drop rate xx

Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    I?ve sent maybe 15 and no camellias. Waste of time so I?m done with this goal.
    I have not received any event items from the plane since S8 added the boosted deliveries event. Except for a few camellias in the newspaper early this morning I have not seen any since. Is anyone receiving camellias today?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I have not received any event items from the plane since S8 added the boosted deliveries event. Except for a few camellias in the newspaper early this morning I have not seen any since. Is anyone receiving camellias today?
    Yeah, I've noticed that too since boosted deliveries, I've yet to receive any camillas yesterday and today, none of that pinkish red tape either. Maybe it's just bad drop rate. I did find a few camillas here and there in paper though.

Farm Supplier
    I totally agree...a bug? Too many people that have noticed the same. Maybe a reason for so many to complain???

Farm Supplier
    I received a few in the newspaper this morning as well and none since. I’m also receiving very little sticks from my chickens. Yesterday there was some in the newspaper but very little today.

New Resident
    The plane is not dropping the flower for me either and I’m on day two and have sent well over 50 deliveries. After the last game and not getting any new pets because of it being down I’m going to call it quits if it does the same thing by not letting me go any further because of this delivery issue. I love this game but getting really fed up playing these events to walk away with nothing after putting so much effort and time into it.

New Resident
    About 30 delivery’s 0 camellias. Not looking good to finish this one.

Farm Supplier
    Very much like others I have been sending heaps and heaps of deliveries and getting neither the original pink ribbon or the pink camellia flower. The only way I'm able to make the Ikebana flower display is to get camellia's from the bunny mochi thing, or VERY rarely finding them for sale. Haven't seen one drop from delivery in AGES!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast