View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 45.16%
  • I didn't like this event

12 38.71%
  • I completed the event

11 35.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 35.48%
  • Red Panda

14 45.16%
  • Mochi Bunny

14 45.16%
  • Scrapbooking Gnome

8 25.81%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 19.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Red Panda Event - 2019 May 8 (POLL ADDED)

I started this event and quickly gave up. I realized that it was pretty much just like every other event, I’d have a plethora of eggs or whatever else with nothing to show for it, and I would have to commit countless hours to the event.

Personally, I enjoyed the game much more when there was an event every month or two (or during special times of the year). One event right after the other isn’t that intriguing to me, especially because they are all the same. Most of the time I don’t get the main prize, which is fine, but I have no room (or no use for that matter) for endless (sometimes double and triple) decorations.

Just my personal opinion, but the events are boring to me now and I rarely participate. Give us time to build up for the next event by making more space on our farms, collecting some more gems, leveling up, etc. Take some time to plan the next event (even if it’s two months away) so that it’s creative, fun, and exciting.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u Stormie for another tradable event. I can’t imagine this event as DIY with chickens eating up all the sticks. So thank u very much for allowing us to sell and buy event raw materials.

I really enjoyed the frequency of the pop up visitor. At times I even find two together which is super! This really makes playing smoother since I don’t have to force close reopen game for just one to show up.

Keep the events coming. The last time there was a lag of events half of my neighbors went on to other games n never returned. I enjoy events and I pick which ones I want to actively participate in. I don’t like Leaderboards much, but I know many players love it and plenty are super competitive so end of month is usually my laid back time for this game — I spin, feed pigs, maybe fly some planes if I want to reach 6500, and hope for the best!

One thing that I liked was the Daily 20 — 20 planes in exchange for a treat box (flavor of the month). I thought that was nice having a monthly theme. I’m not trying to be picky here, I’m okay with all events. Thank u again for giving us events!

I agree with everything you have said.

This was a time consuming event but doable with the ability to purchase sticks from other farmers

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Thank u Stormie for another tradable event. I can’t imagine this event as DIY with chickens eating up all the sticks. So thank u very much for allowing us to sell and buy event raw materials.

I really enjoyed the frequency of the pop up visitor. At times I even find two together which is super! This really makes playing smoother since I don’t have to force close reopen game for just one to show up.

Keep the events coming. The last time there was a lag of events half of my neighbors went on to other games n never returned. I enjoy events and I pick which ones I want to actively participate in. I don’t like Leaderboards much, but I know many players love it and plenty are super competitive so end of month is usually my laid back time for this game — I spin, feed pigs, maybe fly some planes if I want to reach 6500, and hope for the best!

One thing that I liked was the Daily 20 — 20 planes in exchange for a treat box (flavor of the month). I thought that was nice having a monthly theme. I’m not trying to be picky here, I’m okay with all events. Thank u again for giving us events!

Fashion Designer
    I don’t see how I can finish in time. 20 hours left and I just got to goal 8. I put in a ton of effort too but the sticks just beat me. Rarely saw any in the market either. I’ll keep trying but I’ve got biz meetings all day tomorrow so my chances are slim to none. Congrats to all the finished!

Rhino Keeper
    Fortunately, very fortunately, I was able to complete this event thanks to neighbours who were willing to help me out If it wasn't for them I would only be on part 6 or 7 and come away with no pet

Congrats to other who have finished too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    I started this event and quickly gave up. I realized that it was pretty much just like every other event, I’d have a plethora of eggs or whatever else with nothing to show for it, and I would have to commit countless hours to the event.

Personally, I enjoyed the game much more when there was an event every month or two (or during special times of the year). One event right after the other isn’t that intriguing to me, especially because they are all the same. Most of the time I don’t get the main prize, which is fine, but I have no room (or no use for that matter) for endless (sometimes double and triple) decorations.

Just my personal opinion, but the events are boring to me now and I rarely participate. Give us time to build up for the next event by making more space on our farms, collecting some more gems, leveling up, etc. Take some time to plan the next event (even if it’s two months away) so that it’s creative, fun, and exciting.

I do see where you are coming from, some of these events are wayyyyy to difficult to complete without being on a lottttt. For me personally, I prefer having events constantly, it keeps us interested in the game I especially love these events where we can help everyone and sell our items. I also love collection and leaderboards, they are a challenge I had a point midway through this event where I didn't bother because I was sure I wouldn't complete it but I had finished neighbours swoop on to help me

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone point me in the direction of the buy and sell post, I am in desperate need of sticks from chickens, I need to make 5 Django to finish and can’t do it by myself

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Can anyone point me in the direction of the buy and sell post, I am in desperate need of sticks from chickens, I need to make 5 Django to finish and can’t do it by myself
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...hread-2/page24

Fashion Designer
    Say goodbye to the red panda, i'm gonna be offline again (pass some more events in the future) bcs i have a life too, not complaining just from all the events i've won, all we need is TIME, a lot of playing time, and strategy. And i can't do both since my real life is way more complicated? Lol...congrats for the winners!

I was able to finish, however, even being a lower level player, I couldn’t have without the newspaper. This was a tough one!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast