View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 45.16%
  • I didn't like this event

12 38.71%
  • I completed the event

11 35.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 35.48%
  • Red Panda

14 45.16%
  • Mochi Bunny

14 45.16%
  • Scrapbooking Gnome

8 25.81%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 19.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Red Panda Event - 2019 May 8 (POLL ADDED)

1 stick in the last 3 collection..not a fun game when you are constantly collecting and selling, borriinngggg...long weekend here. I'm done with this goal...won't be wasting anymore of my precious time and for sure no gems!!! ...have a good one!

Fashion Designer
    Need more sticks, hundreds from the chickens...

Okay have enjoyed some the quests lately but this one is boring. Especially when I know goals are impossible.

Farm Supplier
    I'm so tired of collecting from chickens and getting no sticks! So, so frustrating. ���� At this rate, I won't finish.

These events are becoming tedious and we're not given much of a break before a new one begins. ����

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by racrgrl View Post
    Ok so I bought the gnome, but it won't let me give him tape. What's the deal??? Did I just completely waste 10 gems???
    Ho anche io il tuo stesso problema ? non vedo strade per la sua risoluzione 😕

I was only able to finish this event by buying sticks from the market and from friends selling me their sticks after giving up on the event. I hate these events that have you building the same thing over and over 👎🏻

You need 5 tapes before it works. So not worth it though. I got a flower. Seriously? 10 gems and 5 tapes for something I have too much of already??? Gee, thanks!

I quit too. The newspaper opens with items already sold. So either Stormy is buying up all the sticks or Android players are lagging. Even the bunny is not giving sticks. I thought this was doable with the time frame but no.

Fashion Designer
    Basically it’s just stock collecting at this point and selling eggs....I’m also bored with this one. And I don’t see how I can finish either. I’m not quitting but I don’t see how there’s enough time to collect all needed sticks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Ho anche io il tuo stesso problema ? non vedo strade per la sua risoluzione ��
    You need to have 5 tapes to submit to the gnome. racrgrl figured it out, see here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...66#post1579966

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast